New Fugees Look = not a good one?

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
discussssssss

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    is this a joke?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Are they always going to dress like this or was it just for this photo shoot? Either way

They look silly.

• is this a joke?

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    I thought L-Boogie was tryin to "keep it real" after that messy self-confessional on MTV unplugged about the politics of the music industry. Now she's straigtening her hair, photo shoot or not, WTF?!?

• hearing pras wack rhymes again =

• Was it just me or did Lauryn not sound to great on the BET awards show? I saw the fugees perform years ago out here in the 206, and she sounded a lot better then then she did at the awards. Her voice sounded really abused. Maybe the sound wasn't right or something, but her performance sounded real forced.

hearing pras wack rhymes again =

LOL! True dat.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Why does Wyclef look more and more like Billy Joel as the years go by?

hearing pras', laryn hill's and wyclef's wack rhymes again =

I always wondered though, is Wylclef from the Caribbean?

• it's not a look - it's ONE SHOT from a photo session, or do people really think the clothes people wear on album covers are what they're gonna rock until there next album comes with new gear????

Who's your favorite Foogee and why?

I would have to say Wyclef hands down. From every concert that i went to that ether the fugees were performing of clef appeared, he brought down the house. Yes Lauryn stands out but Wyclef is the one with the star power. I've seen him jump into crowds and walk all the way to the nose bleed section of a park just so that the people in the back can enjoy the show. and at Florida Atlantic University in Fall of last year Wyclef invited everyone one stage with him (seriously) to daance with him.Then he jumped in the crowd and started dancing with the people in the back. And my most memorable moment of him is when he was in Miami and he called a girl on stage to dance with him and pick the girl up and started wining on her. He's a real down to earth person..... Madd cool.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    is this a new look or just a photo shoot?
    either way, who is checking for the fugees?
    the single is dooky dooky.
    lauren hill has always grated on my nerves.
    pras has always been terrible.
    wyclef is whatever to me.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    hearing pras', laryn hill's and wyclef's wack rhymes again =

I always wondered though, is Wylclef from the Caribbean?

Haiti

either way, who is checking for the fugees?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    It's a photoshoot, I don't think we can assume they will dress this way more often or anything like that. I do however don't think they look silly - OK, I could do without Lauryn's bowl cut. But, I'm all for classing it up a bit. It's really going to come down to what the end result sounds like.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    why hat? they look fucking smooth. who cares?... at least they dont look like this...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'm not mad. Lauryn looks pretty good to me.

• pknypkny 549 Posts

discussssssss

Is Clef is the Captain, and L-Boogie is Tenille, then who is Pras supposed to be?

actually, that's the first image that comes to mind when I think about the Fugeees.

It's really going to come down to what the end result sounds like.

True, but I have a bad feeling that it is going to sound silly. That single was TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• discussssssss

whoever stuck that harp in pras`s arse gets applause from me.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I thought L-Boogie was tryin to "keep it real" after that messy self-confessional on MTV unplugged about the politics of the music industry. Now she's straigtening her hair, photo shoot or not, WTF?!?

That's a wig... for a photo shoot.

discussssssss

Is Clef is the Captain, and L-Boogie is Tenille, then who is Pras supposed to be?

Their Butler?

It's really going to come down to what the end result sounds like.

True, but I have a bad feeling that it is going to sound silly. That single was TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't speak on that, because I haven't heard it. I do however think the Fugees are more suited for a comeback than...

(sorry to remind ya'll)

it's not a look - it's ONE SHOT from a photo session, or do people really think the clothes people wear on album covers are what they're gonna rock until there next album comes with new gear????

You're saying they don't dress that way when lounging at home?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

yea, i like her look too.

the rest is tacky. i'm not really looking forward to ballroom rap.

it's not a look - it's ONE SHOT from a photo session, or do people really think the clothes people wear on album covers are what they're gonna rock until there next album comes with new gear????

Bob Marley never wore a wig...

• That can't pull a comeback off because in a nutshell. Lauryn's voice is shot and everybody nows that Pras and Wyclef are

I'll have to say when I saw Wyclef out here with the Fugees he was real full of himself. I wasn't feelin his vibe. I'll give him credit for the "Shottas" movie. That was ill right there.

yea, i like her look too.

the rest is tacky. i'm not really looking forward to ballroom rap.

Ah, but acoustic harp rap?

THAT'S MY SH*T!

Bob Marley never wore a wig...

The Fugees are not Bob Marley

And?