Yet another WTF: Honky Tonk Badonkadonk?

pknypkny 549 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I was flipping the channel this morning, and saw this dude on the country station:http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/adkins_trace/artist.jhtmlImagine a cowboy rocking 4 finger rings and spitting lyrics like this over some Jock Jams leftovers:It's so hard not to stareAt that honky tonk badonkadonkKeepin' perfect rhythmMake ya wanna swing alongGot it goin' onLike Donkey KongAnd whoo-weeShut my mouth, slap your grandmaThere outta be a lawGet the Sheriff on the phoneLord have mercy, how's she even get them britches onThat honky tonk badonkadonk(Aww son)Today's country music never ceases to amaze me.

Comments

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    trace is og
    his wife shot him half a dozen times !
    don't knock the trailer park hustle .......

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    trace is og
    his wife shot him half a dozen times !
    don't knock the trailer park hustle .......

So dude is the 50 of the country scene?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    It's so hard not to stare

At that honky tonk badonkadonk

Keepin' perfect rhythm

Make ya wanna swing along

Got it goin' on

Like Donkey Kong

And whoo-wee

Shut my mouth, slap your grandma

There outta be a law

Get the Sheriff on the phone

Lord have mercy, how's she even get them britches on

That honky tonk badonkadonk

(Aww son)

Try it to the tunue of the Vibrettes' "Humpty Dump."

I>Honky Tonk...Badonkadonk/I>

(Aww son)

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    ]So dude is the 50 of the country scene?
    Country's Trace Adkins Comes Full Circle

12/11/2003 1:30 PM, AP

Adkins' personal life hasn't always been as bright as his professional one. Aside from battling alcoholism, he's been married three times. His second wife shot him in the chest on their final day together in 1994, the bullet piercing his heart and lungs.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    His second wife shot him in the chest on their final day together in 1994, the bullet piercing his heart and lungs.

And he's still ALIVE???

• Oh man that's some funny shit. Someone post the mp3.

• She probably lit his ass up after hearing a demo of that shit.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Oh man that's some funny shit. Someone post the mp3.

Just take a couple quarters to your local Waffle House. They're advertising it at their jukebox.

And this song is DOPE. I tried to find a ringtone of it so I could assign it to some of my caucASSian lady friends but had no luck. I think I even put this in my Top 5 when I discovered it some 6-7 months ago.

Herm

P.S. I highly recommend gettin' some honkytonk badonkadonk at least once in your life. Sayin' though...Yippee kay aye, motherfucka...

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts
    His second wife shot him in the chest on their final day together in 1994, the bullet piercing his heart and lungs.

And he's still ALIVE???

Unfortunately, yes.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Oh man that's some funny shit. Someone post the mp3.

Just take a couple quarters to your local Waffle House. They're advertising it at their jukebox.

And this song is DOPE. I tried to find a ringtone of it so I could assign it to some of my caucASSian lady friends but had no luck. I think I even put this in my Top 5 when I discovered it some 6-7 months ago.

Herm

P.S. I highly recommend gettin' some honkytonk badonkadonk at least once in your life. Sayin' though...Yippee kay aye, motherfucka...

does it sample Hava Nagilah?