fiona apple on letterman

Comments

• cosign!

Thanks for the link!!!

• Although... after watching the video... I'm kinda

Don't know if it's that the song sounds too similar to her older stuff... I dunno... the melodies and her vocals just sound too much the same.

I'm kinda disapointed. Anyone know if the whole album is like this?

I gotta say though. I still LOVE a girl that can sing and play a mean piano. Damn that's sexy.

• is that elizondo on bass?

these links are rad, thanks.

Don't know if it's that the song sounds too similar to her older stuff... I dunno... the melodies and her vocals just sound too much the same.

I gotta say though. I still LOVE a girl that can sing and play a mean piano. Damn that's sexy.
    yeah, i hear you, sounds much like her previous work. i skimmed through her album (haven't gotten a chance to really listen to the whole thing yet) and for the most part, it has that same type of sound throughout.

yeah, i hear you, sounds much like her previous work. i skimmed through her album (haven't gotten a chance to really listen to the whole thing yet) and for the most part, it has that same type of sound throughout.

double

• Anyone know if the whole album is like this?

we listened to it in the car this last weekend

I'm kinda

the melodies and her vocals just sound too much the same.

but we got our new slang that will replace

"That is so 'Fiona'"

• Now who's hookin' up a Fiona graemlin??