6000+ images of Radios some Turntables

idiotproofidiotproof 880 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Just stumbled on this...Dude is hardcore at RADIO ATTIC[/b].Almost decent sizes for flyer usage...Mostly older antique ones but plenty of cool looking 70s ones as well.Maybe not as relevant as the classic P.C.[/b] site, but still visually interesting for the graphic designers or retro heads in here. And this site was on their links page. Some normal turntable repair fellas. Down the bottom of the page is their Top 10 reasons why you may NOT be a DJ[/b] section.".If you experience "channel dropout", DO NOT LICK the ends of your cartridges! Use a pencil eraser to clean the tonearm contacts!!!! Saliva and sugar (from drinks) will corrode the contacts even worse, and the result.. again.. you'll be buying a new tonearm!"

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Thanks, this site is thorough!

I love this one

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

yo, I have the 45 in this picture! I always wondered what else was supposed to go with it. Too bad I couldnt find the control box with it. It still makes for an interesting listen though.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

yo, I have the 45 in this picture! I always wondered what else was supposed to go with it. Too bad I couldnt find the control box with it. It still makes for an interesting listen though.

yeah but the full length is where it's at!

I keep this LP for the sleeve, but I can't say why.