What's the rarest *current* rap record you got?

Comments

• cardovacardova 743 Posts

anyone else noted that before you used to be able to see how long an ended buy-it-now item had been up before it was bought, but not anymore?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

anyone else noted that before you used to be able to see how long an ended buy-it-now item had been up before it was bought, but not anymore?

I can tell you it wasn't there a whole day cuz my search didn't have it... but yeah I thought it was funny that you couldn't see the start/end time as well... maybe its cuz its a store item?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Is M.O.P./Jay-Z "Put it in the Air" raer?

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Chingo Bling "Walk Like Cleto" 12"
    a bunch of other random local southern rap...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Wasn't the Stittin' Sideways 12" raer for a minute? It was promo only @ first, no?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Wasn't the Stittin' Sideways 12" raer for a minute? It was promo only @ first, no?

for a minute, yes.

I have two test pressing of the "the day hell broke loose" version, iffn' anyone was a grab at em.

didn't think so.

• Is M.O.P./Jay-Z "Put it in the Air" raer?

It will be, if it isn't now... there was a good run of promos but I don't think there was ever a commercial release.

I pick 'em up whenever I see 'em.

[/hoarder]

Digdug: The counter on the Keak auction said 00001.

the M.O.P. roc white labels are insanely good but not even for sellable for cheap... I still see them for a couple bucks all the time...

Sittin Sidewayz was getting up to $20 on ebay for a minute but the official out now w/instrumental deaded any potential collectibility there... surprisingly though all the Mike Jones singles thus far have been promo-only and demand seems to have outstripped supply...

There was a time that the Clipse 12" "Pussy" was going for big money right? I've got one of them but I don't think it's going for money like it was.

I've always wondered about this one... there's a spot thats had copies for $6 since it came out but I didn't know if there was any reason to pick em up, I never see the real ones anywhere else... guessing the bootlegs saturated the market?

devin's "anything" seems to be up to $10-15 already though?

the original promo of the Large Pro/Nas "Stay Chiseled" was pretty damn limited

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Nevermind... missed the *current* part...

Ghostface and Pete Rock - Be Easy ha!

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    the M.O.P. roc white labels are insanely good but not even for sellable for cheap...

there's lots of roc-a-fella whitelabels that were around for a minute but gone now though. some of the best ones are kanye's "spaceship" & juelz' "you oughta know".

• kanye's "spaceship"

WOW. I didn't know that existed and I have a mole at def jam...

• WOW. I didn't know that existed and I have a mole at def jam...

do you still have the "poppin tags" white label @ the store?

• WOW. I didn't know that existed and I have a mole at def jam...

do you still have the "poppin tags" white label @ the store?

I still have it, but it's not at the store anymore...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    did the get on my hype remix ever come out on vinyl?

• i have a a jay dee white label remix 12" for '97 or so, anyone know the deal with it?

I was handed it by "his boy from detroit" when I did college radio so I have no idea how many were pressed. info appreciated.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I got the dildo for that. (no ayo)

used to see that non-prophets jernt go for $50 occasionally. limited run...only 1000 maybe?

• How much is this worth? I think I seen one or two recently and left em.

How much is this worth? I think I seen one or two recently and left em.

I'll take one plaese

• Too Short "Burn Rubber"

GOT TIT!!!

Yeah i got it too. I remember someone on here bragging that they copped it, and was like "who gives a shit?"

Then I see one ebay going for $40

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    2 I just got that I think are gonna be semi rare..

Suga Free - Know My Name
    DJ Quik - Black Mercedes

• Suga Free - Know My Name

i am loving this shit right now!

new DJ quik is real good as well, didn't know there was wax for anything other than "fandango" though (red vinyl on that one is sweet)

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    No on the Suga Free... Lemme know what kind of quantity you need... mass amounts avaiable. dope track though.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    daze tell quik that him and suga free need to kiss and make up.

Already raer? Damn, I wanted to cop.

i got mine from b-sides (the new b-legit too). think they still have it.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Suga Free - Know My Name

guess not but I wasn't sure based on how raer that "Cool" 12" was.

• Soma45Soma45 38 Posts
    G.U.N.

:bizmarkie: x 6

holler at a player when you see me on the streets like waaaaaaaaaah, yeeeeeaaaaah

Man, I need one of these. My computer was down when Soul announced their availability. By the time I got back on, they were gone.

Herm

Ayy cuddo, PM me w/ ya info & I'll mail you a GREEDY package.

• Paul Wall (ft. Big Pokey) - Sittin Sidewayz