NFL WEEK 5

2»

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Uh uh, nope...that shit ain't happening this season.

THE EAGLES SUCK...face the reality....

victories vs the Raiders,49ers and a miracle vs the Chiefs dont impress me....

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

That's a bet.

i've watched the Eagles play every week and the ONLY week they looked good was vs THE 49ERS.....AND THE 49ERS ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE

thanks for $100 Phil

Puhleeeeeze... before the Dallas game they were the #1 ranked offense and I think something like 6th or 9th in defense. After the slow start against KC, they ran off 31 straight points... THAT is the real Eagles team, hommie. They've got some problems that need to be dealt with, no doubts about it. But they ALWAYS have problems, every single year, and they know what to do to work it out and win games. Unless Donovan decides that he can't make it all year, I see no reason why they won't get it worked out again this season. For pete's sake, they were going to conference championship games with Pinkston and Trash at WR! Folls should know by now what kind of team we have here in Philly.

Miami is in the same boat as the Redskins... getting better but hardly there yet. And you have to play all those games against tough AFC teams, which is , although you seem convinced that your boys can meet the challenge. I am not so certain of this. In fact, I highly doubt that this is possible. But we will see.

Paypal payments can be sent to [email]soulman@worldofbeats.com[/email]

• I am a Cowboys fan but I am still not writing off the Eagles as they still are the team to beat in the NFC.....one note about yesterday's game was how everyone kept saying how the Eagles defense was going to give Bledsoe fits but didn't sack or intercept him once....

I'm really concerned about the Giants....

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Attention Eagle fans[/b]

the Miami Dolphins will finish the year with a better record than the Philadelphia Eagles...both teams are 3-2 and the Eagles seem to have an easier schedule the rest of the season...

i got a Benji on it with the first to step up

Is this a joke? Surely Ye Jest.............

• Options
    Need Chargers -2.5 for $650 tonight!!! Phil, your picks didn't do much for me this week - I only went with your Philly...and even then only slighty by picking the tie (3 points either way). That cost me $900 (I had JEts/TB tie, NE/Atlanta tie, Det -4, and Philly/Dallas tie * $20 * odds = $900 )

I know Pittburgh aren't chumps, but i'm hoping the offense can overwhelm them tonight.

K in Canada.

• Options
    Attention Eagle fans[/b]

the Miami Dolphins will finish the year with a better record than the Philadelphia Eagles...both teams are 3-2 and the Eagles seem to have an easier schedule the rest of the season...

I'll take Philly in that. C note and beyond.

K.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Attention Eagle fans[/b]

I'll take Philly in that. C note and beyond.

K.

I can't fuck with rent money, but...

Dolphins schedule

@ Tampa Bay...WIN
    KANSAS CITY...LOSS
    @ New Orleans ...WIN
    ATLANTA....WIN
    NEW ENGLAND.....WIN
    @ Cleveland....WIN
    @ Oakland....WIN
    BUFFALO.....WIN
    @ San Diego....LOSS
    NY JETS....WIN
    TENNESSEE ....WIN
    @ New England....LOSS

_________________________________________________________________________________

Eagles schedule

Chargers ...LOSS
    @Broncos ...LOSS
    @Redskins ....WIN
    Cowboys.....WIN
    @Giants ....WIN
    Packers ....WIN
    Seahawks...WIN
    Giants.....LOSS
    @Rams ....LOSS
    @Cardinals ...WIN
    Redskins ...LOSS

only that cardinals game is a lock...I'll have the fish.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    for the record, my Buffalo Bills beat the defensive Miami Dolphins...

Kelly Holcomb is the future, Eric Moulds is back on track and Willis McGahee is running.

Playoff bound baby!

"PLAYOFFS?? DID YOU SAY...'PLAYOFFS'???"[/b]

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

"PLAYOFFS?? DID YOU SAY...'PLAYOFFS'???"[/b]

• Options

ATLANTA....WIN
    NEW ENGLAND.....WIN

Hahahhhahhahhhhhahahhahhahhahhahhhhahahaa.

K.

• Options

Ty Law, John Abraham, Jonathan Vilma, DeWayne Robertson all know how to play a little defense too. Buffalo next.