rappers I know (no djdaze)

asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    johs is that dood. keept his thereds nmovin!!!

reply to yerseolf~! almost 10000000 POSTs !

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I've been checking this cat's work for a while and it's incouraging for me especially to see other brothers in the design field. I swear most design related function are made up of everything but black males. Kinda gets lonely.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i need to make one of these for my website, except with me instead of that dude

i don't know any of the rappers he knows

Hire Noz?

What is your field?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    psychology/web content/design/journalism/radio. one of those might work. but the places i've been applying to don't seem to think so.

• i need to make one of these for my website, except with me instead of that dude

i don't know any of the rappers he knows

Pase Rock needs a day job?

that seems too wide...which one are you the strongest in? Which one do you enjoy the best? Pick those two and go with them. You still in DC or no?

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    thats that dude fr*nk out of space city...

much respect due.

"rappers i know" was like the first to drop that KO "G.W. don't like black folk."

"rappers i know" was like the first to drop that KO "G.W. don't like black folk."

yep!!

FaWaMaJam is that dude! Don't get it twisted!

The black black Fr*nk Wh*te.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    that seems too wide...which one are you the strongest in? Which one do you enjoy the best? Pick those two and go with them. You still in DC or no?

yeah exactly. i'm pretty much notoriously underqualified in each of those. i've been mostly applying to web content or design positions, but my degrees in psychology, a field where entry level positions do not exist.

i'm in nj right now. couldn't afford dc without a job.