Mix Trade Slacker confessions.

VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
O.K, I signed up for the mix trade......and I am slacking on the shit. I have had the new job going and life has been whirling pretty fast lately. I just wanted to come clean as a mix package slacker. I have the package almost ready to go. Any one else slacking on this still; but planning on following through. Admit your sins and put your soul at ease.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Admit your sins and put your soul at ease.

I fell the fuck off

Been trying to put this together for a minute but with full time schol & 60 hours of work a week I've just not got down to the tables.
    ****** *** You will get your mix CD I promise

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    yeah same here, i have my mix finished tho. just gotta buy some cdrs so i can burn it!

• thats why I didnt even bother signing up. I have came to grips with being a slackass lazy bastard

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm slacking too but I figured everyone else was.

(still aint gotten mine!)

but I'm workin on it right now.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    thats why I didnt even bother signing up. I have came to grips with being a slackass lazy bastard

I didn't bother because others are always slacking. I mean really as many hours a day as people spend on the net they can get the mix done.

My favorite is people posting "I'll get yours in the mail". Just stop typing and get to the Post Office!!!!!!

But I appriciate comming forward and admitting things!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

i've been slacking on this too. i worked on it for a while but never recorded anything before getting caught up in other stuff.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    heh. I finished mine, but it has been sitting on my desk waiting to get mailed. The mailing part always gets me.

I got mine super fast though.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Just finished mine yesterday but I still got make a cover and mail it. Hopefully this weekend.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I don't even remember getting a REAL match...I got the first one that was wrong but I don't think I got another one after that...time to sort through my pm'z

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    oops, found it

• Somehow, knowing others are as big of slackers as myself makes me feel alot better. Here's to the weedies.!!