Crappiest Records that are also Expensive?

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

hello - i love this record from start to finish, but have no idea what the market price is - are we talking $100 or $400? i've seen it for $70 which seems pretty reasonable, but that was a while ago. is it way more now?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

hello - i love this record from start to finish, but have no idea what the market price is - are we talking $100 or $400? i've seen it for $70 which seems pretty reasonable, but that was a while ago. is it way more now?

$70 is reasonable, though I'm sure certain Strutters will insist you can cop it for less...and they're probably right.

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts

straight doo doo

• straight doo doo

this album is neither crap nor expensive.

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts
    True, not expensive. 25-30 dollar record that sounds like a 25-30 cent record to me.

• hello - i love this record from start to finish, but have no idea what the market price is - are we talking $100 or $400? i've seen it for $70 which seems pretty reasonable, but that was a while ago. is it way more now?

$70 is reasonable, though I'm sure certain Strutters will insist you can cop it for less...and they're probably right.

I just don't have the drive to pull up the Om pic

MissB I sold this for $100 last month.

[color:white] Sketch: Janus press bitch. [/color]

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

straight doo doo

i love unspoken dreams of light. this record was well worth my $2.98 (now guess where i found it)

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

straight doo doo

i love unspoken dreams of light. this record was well worth my $2.98 (now guess where i found it)

Yea, I got one for $5 so I think it's great. I actually like it better than Headless Heroes.

Yea, I said it! I'm easy on the eyes, non stop horney, I don't like Headless Heroes and I'm rockin' one leg!

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

straight doo doo

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

I just don't have the drive to pull up the Om pic

MissB I sold this for $100 last month.

[color:white] Sketch: Janus press bitch. [/color]

Yall are really making me want to give it another listen. Guzzo brought it over once and i kinda quickly went throught it, but mabye i missed something.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Yall are really making me want to give it another listen. Guzzo brought it over once and i kinda quickly went throught it, but mabye i missed something.

Yeah, it's not really one to skip through quickly, if that's what was happening. I haven't listened to mine for months, but I just put it back on and am really enjoying it right now. You should give it another shot.

• puttin on a fottball helmet to protect myself from y'alls bricks that will be hurled at me

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    puttin on a fottball helmet to protect myself from y'alls bricks that will be hurled at me

And rightfully so?

That's a good record, dude.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    puttin on a fottball helmet to protect myself from y'alls bricks that will be hurled at me

see this is one i KNOW i'll find for cheap someday, and im gonna wait for that day.

from what i've heard, its not really worth being on this thread (just like half of these records), but its certainly not worth the money it goes for, either

• COSIGN. Also, any Roy Ayers that sells for more than a dollar is too expensive.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    AZATOTH!!!!!!

No really, side 1 is the shit. I didn't quite "understand" side 2, though.

• AZATOTH!!!!!!

No really, side 1 is the shit. I didn't quite "understand" side 2, though.
    'queen st gang' is the only track i can stomach. this lp is way overpriced. the reissue was a much better investment.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    c'est la vie

• the lp has an overall eerieness to it. i think i'd like it more without the vocals on a couple of tracks (particularly 'garden of earthly delights).