Best of the Best

CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I just thought we could use another thread with the word best in the title.

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

• he was funky

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i thought it was gonna be a best of "best or greatest hits" compilations. i was gonna nominate Jimi Hendrix's Blues...the album cover which has some of the best in blues is one of the best album covers of all time in my mind

i thought it was gonna be a best of "best or greatest hits" compilations. i was gonna nominate Jimi Hendrix's Blues...the album cover which has some of the best in blues is one of the best album covers of all time in my mind

was it released on vinyl?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

i dont know..i bought it the first day it came out on cassette

I never bought it.
    I hated it when the Hendrix family started releasing a quazillion hendrix compilations and rereleasing his studio-albums. Most of them have really ugly artwork imho.
    This looks decent though.

I never bought it.
    I hated it when the Hendrix family started releasing a quazillion hendrix compilations and rereleasing his studio-albums. Most of them have really ugly artwork imho.
    This looks decent though.

great liner notes too man

• I just thought we could use another thread with the word best in the title.

one of my favorite movies of all time.

America wins every time.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Yes.

And worth every penny.