Ghostface and Raekwon "Kilos" WOW

JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Everybody must give it up to my fucking hommie and soulstrutter Moss for this one. There is a link to the song on Okayplayer in the Lesson. They should have made this one the 1st single.

Comments

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

link?

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    what exactly is okayplayer in lesson? i coulnt find it.. this is like the 2nd time ive been to okayplayer website. help please! i want to hear it

• what exactly is okayplayer in lesson? i coulnt find it.. this is like the 2nd time ive been to okayplayer website. help please! i want to hear it

Go to the boards and the forum is called the lesson. I would have jacked the link but I'm not knowing how to do that sort of thing.

I found the link but couldn't download the song...

http://rapidshare.de/files/5926608/ghostface_and_raekwon.mp3

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I found the link but couldn't download the song...

http://rapidshare.de/files/5926608/ghostface_and_raekwon.mp3

You need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Free" button. Then wait about 30 seconds and a download link will show up.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    wow... thats nice. this is where hip-hop went!

This worked. Thanks Jake!

Anyone know the sample?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Cot Damn, this shit is fire!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    is this gonna be on cuban linx 2 or the new ghost? i figure the former based on the subject matter. either way it's pretty damn nice. thanks

This shit is pure fire and MoSS is a fucking foll!!!!! Good work hommie. What the hell is that record?! Is that some old Canadian record singing about the metric system? Did you guys used to sing that shit in science class in Toronto? LOL. You know we don't have that kinda shit down here right. The U.S.A. is the last holdout. The U.S. will never go metric!!!!!!

• wow... thats nice. this is where hip-hop went!

I need Phil to determine the "realness" of this now. lol. Sounds like some dope hip hop to me.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    wait moss made the beat? congrats hommie. shit is fire.

• This worked. Thanks Jake!

Anyone know the sample?

Moss the dude who made the slap posts on this board. I think he cleared the sample too.

is this gonna be on cuban linx 2 or the new ghost? i figure the former based on the subject matter. either way it's pretty damn nice. thanks
    I think this is gonna be on Cuban Linx 2 on the strength that this will be coming out sooner. And this does sound like some Cuban Linx shit

Anyone know the sample?

• is this gonna be on cuban linx 2 or the new ghost? i figure the former based on the subject matter. either way it's pretty damn nice. thanks
    I think this is gonna be on Cuban Linx 2 on the strength that this will be coming out sooner. And this does sound like some Cuban Linx shit

Its definitely on Ghost's album.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

I need Phil to determine the "realness" of this now. lol. Sounds like some dope hip hop to me.

i woke the neighbors... not good to bump on the stereo at 830a...

erp! MoSS owes my neighbors an apology...

still waiting to hear some of that jakeone realness tho...

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    it says Ghostface featuring Raekwon on the shot.

it says Ghostface featuring Raekwon on the shot.

Anyone know the sample?

Okay, player.

I'm completely not about the realness right now. I'm trying to get paid!
    When my new ish leaks I'll post it though.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    Good look'n ... Man, this is the second or third time Jake's heard something I worked on before me. I still ain't heard it because my work blocks OKAYPLAYER and YOUSENDIT...lol

The song is for the upcoming ghost lp dropping December 13th for those who asked. I appreciate all the positive responses also...

As for the sample... stay tuned...

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

you did stuff for ghost aswell?

this moss track is:

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

OH. MY. GOD.

THIS IS WHAT IT IS, HOMMIE!!!!! Hottest sh*t I heard in a minute, fo' real. "Songs Of Meter Park" maybe? I don't remember anything that funky on that record, though.
    I didn't think it was possible to come with anything that crazy in 2005. Will the skreets find in "relevant" though? Will it be seen as "old, boring and uninspired"? I dunno, but I see it as THAT REAL SCHITT!!!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    "I need some p**sy, I'm ready to f**k Catwoman or sumthin'".

you did stuff for ghost aswell?

this moss track is:

Naw I didn't do anything on it, I got something coming out next month that should be pretty big though.

OH. MY. GOD.

THIS IS WHAT IT IS, HOMMIE!!!!! Hottest sh*t I heard in a minute, fo' real. "Songs Of Meter Park" maybe? I don't remember anything that funky on that record, though.
    I didn't think it was possible to come with anything that crazy in 2005. Will the skreets find in "relevant" though? Will it be seen as "old, boring and uninspired"? I dunno, but I see it as THAT REAL SCHITT!!!

Shit is so catchy with that chorus I think people are goin to feel it. I always thought that beat was dope on the beat tape but the song is

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Yes, yes this is good. Kudos on the beat too.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    links arent working for me, who has a re up of it, PM appreciated!