Fiending for something decent

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

That Count Bass D is good? I'll check it out. Even though I have that "7 Years Single" I have the feeling I'll like dudes music.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    i like that new faith evans song.

YOOOOOOO! THAT ALBUM HAS SOME DOPE MATERIAL ON IT! I'm waiting to cop a vinyl version "on the cheap".

DON'T HATE ON THE SUMMER OF YOUNG PHONIKS

• debardebar 215 Posts

- try the new Beanie (hot enough???)

it's definitely that
    straight crack shit

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    YUP!

• Actually, you should try for something completely different. Expose yourself to some Willy Nelson. It couldn't hurt. Also Patsy Cline is good for you. Check it out.

• Expose yourself to Willy Nelson.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    if your looking for some non radio ish, peep out heat

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    the Sick Wid It comp is ILL[/b], beats AND rhymes

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Actually, you should try for something completely different. Expose your Willy Nelson.

AY YO!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    OKay, admitedly I might be a little out of the loop, but i cant seem to find anything recent to play in the whip.

Ive played out most of the swishahouse stuff, im done with the 50 album, common album is "ehhh" (mabye it will grow on me). But im looking for that straight crack shit right now. That powerful shit, that piff, if you will. And im not just talking about dipset or something.

let me in on whats really setting things off in the ride or on the ipod this week. Please....im getting bored and years of high speed internet have made me even more ADD with this shit.

Me too!!!! I totally feel you on this topic!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    new whoo kid & chamillionaire 'the truth' has some flame. 'aint gotta go home' is that one.

Hell. Motherfucking. Yes.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    new whoo kid & chamillionaire 'the truth' has some flame. 'aint gotta go home' is that one.

very nice. thank you!

very nice. thank you!

holy shit! this dude is nasty!

very nice. thank you!

holy shit! this dude is nasty!

Okay, i just need like 10 or 11 more tracks like this. Im only fucking with true life facemelters these days.