snakes on the plane!

dig_thisdig_this 279 Posts
edited October 2005 in Announcements
man I have no idea where to post this but I just gotta let you people know - there's snakes on the plane!!!!http://www.blackfilm.com/20050819/features/snakesonaplane.shtml

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i really want to see this

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Samuel L Jackson must really need some money.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    if i was paid like him, i would do all the fucking retarded movies i could get my hands on just for fun

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    man I have no idea where to post this but I just gotta let you people know - there's snakes on the plane!!!!

http://www.blackfilm.com/20050819/features/snakesonaplane.shtml
    Is that Flex in the background?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    if i was paid like him, i would do all the fucking retarded movies i could get my hands on just for fun

I believe that's the case. I saw an interview with him and he said something like "Who WOULDN'T want to be in a movie called 'Snakes On A Plane?!?!'"

Herm

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

I believe that's the case. I saw an interview with him and he said something like "Who WOULDN'T want to be in a movie called 'Snakes On A Plane?!?!'"

Herm
    that's fucking awesome. seriously, this movie ain't gonna be no eye-opening shit, but it's probably going to be one of those so bad that it's funny things.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

The one and only. I still think back to the days when he and Tracey Morgan were on that "Uptown Comedy Show" or something like that. Morgan used to wear those rainbow hats with the propeller on top. Some funny shit. Anyone got videos of it?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

The one and only. I still think back to the days when he and Tracey Morgan were on that "Uptown Comedy Show" or something like that. Morgan used to wear those rainbow hats with the propeller on top. Some funny shit. Anyone got videos of it?
    I remember that show also. Definitely a flashback to the early '90's. Who was that foll that used have a long ass name but he always used to say "But my friends call me Joe"?

• I can't believe you guys are all reminiscing when there's snakes on the plane!

do you think in the movie they'll watch about the snakes on the inflight directTV?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I am hype for this movie. Trying to see everything with Sam Jack in it. I celebrate his entire catalogue.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    great post. i've been hyped for this movie ever since i was born

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    one word: anaconda.