Julie London "Yummy Yummy" LP appreciation....

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
If you don't know you need to know! I usaully don't bring things up like this but I have a few doggy biskits fo yalll.... This is a very nice LP! If you like that loungy/Bossa feel you should like this... Big up my man L and D fo putting me up on this... I hope this works I never posted up an image.... but maybe that's a good thing....

Comments

• my moms name (after she remarried) is julie london. I bought her a copy of this for her birthday last year and made a screenprint from the dope image on the back.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    You're funny when you're talking to/about yourself, Mango.

Julie London, wowza. Calendar Girls indeed.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

If you don't know you need to know! I usaully don't bring things up like this but I have a few doggy biskits fo yalll.... This is a very nice LP! If you like that loungy/Bossa feel you should like this... Big up my man L and D fo putting me up on this... I hope this works I never posted up an image.... but maybe that's a good thing....

I don't make beats, but I know a hot bassline when I hear one, and I can't believe that all the producers here are sleeping if they haven't at least contemplated her version of "Stone Soul Picnic".

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Title track is so much more subtle than Tobie's 'Come in My Mouth.' Just got the 45 after looking for years. That's a rare record.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    I'm sayin, plus the instrumentation is wonderful! Oh Mr.Smith....