RAVI PADIYAR: PTQ28@HOTMAIL.COM

stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
got this from the fine folks at paypal this morning...Dear sipreano-the better enemy,As you know, we have been using the information you provided to dispute achargeback filed against the transaction detailed below. Despite our bestefforts, the buyer's credit card company decided in favor of the buyer.Unfortunately, we do not control the outcome of the chargeback decisionreached by the buyer's issuing bank in a credit card transaction. Byaccepting the terms of the PayPal User Agreement, you agreed to accept thedecision of the issuing bank as final and legally binding for this type ofdispute. Please review the information below for more details about this case.-----------------------------------Details of Disputed Transaction -----------------------------------Buyer's Name: Ravi PadiyarBuyer's Email: [email]ptq28@hotmail.com[/email]Transaction Date: May 16, 2005Transaction ID: XXXTransaction Amount: -$28.50 USDCase #: XXX-----------------------------------What to Do Next-----------------------------------We encourage you to contact the buyer directly to try to resolve the matteror to recover your merchandise.We understand that you may not have been expecting this chargeback. If thischargeback has made your PayPal account balance negative, please reimburseus by adding funds to your account or by sending a check to the followingaddress:PayPalAttn: Accounting DepartmentP.O. Box 45950Omaha, NE 68145-0950United States-----------------------------------Due Dates-----------------------------------None.-----------------------------------Other Details-----------------------------------There are no other details regarding this transaction at this time.Thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping us with this matter.We appreciate your business and regret that you experienced a chargeback.Sincerely,PayPalChargeback DepartmentPlease do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and youwill not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal accountand click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. Ifyour inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go tothe Resolution Center.To review the PayPal User Agreement, visit the PayPal site and click the"User Agreement" link on the bottom of any page.XXXPayPal Email ID XXX

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    got one too. it's weird since all his chargebacks had already gone thru.. any idea what's up with this new batch of PP emails?

btw, ravi came thru with a reimbursement check a few weeks back, hope you guys were able to reconcile with dude.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    That is Aaron Fuchs' assistant and ebay alias, people. BEWARE!

• That is Aaron Fuchs' assistant and ebay alias, people. BEWARE!

Wha????@!@@??@?@

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Wha????@!@@??@?@

Wow.

Getting hustled by Aaron Fuchs would place one in very distinguished company.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Wha????@!@@??@?@
    I'm not playing.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Wow.

Getting hustled by Aaron Fuchs would place one in very distinguished company.

• who is aaron fuch's? i recognize the name but cant figure out where i recognize it from.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    he owns tuff city records, and the publishing to many a great funk song. his methods for aquiring said publishing, and the sample lawsuits that followed, have left him as the most hated musical name in the city.

• he owns tuff city records, and the publishing to many a great funk song. his methods for aquiring said publishing, and the sample lawsuits that followed, have left him as the most hated musical name in the city.

Thanks, I knew I associate the name with asshole and I was right.

• Options
    Is this true, Tom?

K.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    btw, ravi came thru with a reimbursement check a few weeks back, hope you guys were able to reconcile with dude.

same here (and it cleared). did anyone not get a check?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Is this true, Tom?

K.
    YES. VERY.

I'm going to stop posting today, as I'm @ 1999 and i want to do something for 2000. stay tuned.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

there were a few guys on that email list, mostly overseas dealers, that were still w/o $$

• Options
    Is this true, Tom?

K.
    YES. VERY.

I'm going to stop posting today, as I'm @ 1999 and i want to do something for 2000. stay tuned.

Hope your post packs a

K.

This is certainly a disconcerting new development....

• Options

I don't think disconcerting is the right word there - kinda maintaining the status quo, no?

K.

I don't think disconcerting is the right word there - kinda maintaining the status quo, no?

K.

Nope. More like finding out that Darth Vader and Snidely Whiplash are brothers...

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts

i sure didn't. did i miss the boat here?
    never heard back...
    only 30 bones, but what a drag...

• ravi told me 2 times he sent the cheque then he tells he'll send it on saturday. what a fucking liar. who has this dude's home phone number?