stepping up and saying helloooooo

dig_thisdig_this 279 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
hey all-this is just kinda my introductory "what's up everybody?!?" post to say hello officially???...I've been kinda looking at this board for a while now but never really posted much until the Heatrocks (applause all around for that again) thing came along, and feel weird just posting to threads without at least a proper hello to set it off....so, hellooooo fellow Strutters! who's in chicago?!? just moved back from SF and am happy to be here....

Comments

• Greetings!

• A yo mate.
    Another vinyl friendly combatant i'm sure...
    Hope it all goes smoothly for you...

Enjoy! as you have already.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    welcome!

Are you enjoying your soulstrut-sign-up gift basket?
    I know I did.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    You don't perhaps live on the first floor of a building a block and a half down from Dusty Groove do you?

• You don't perhaps live on the first floor of a building a block and a half down from Dusty Groove do you?

nope, but was in a space on Milwaukee/Division for about a month this summer while waiting to get all of our stuff moved back from SF. I'm over on Elston near North now.

did I read in that Chi Town post your brother runs Hyde Park Records? I've been down there every Sunday night for the past month, nice place...think I saw one of your records there in the bins, now that I think about it.

• welcome!

Are you enjoying your soulstrut-sign-up gift basket?
    I know I did.

man, they told me they were "fresh out" of the basket, but gave me this george foreman grill so I could "make my own damn lunch"....