History of the mack and his rise to power?

Comments

• a skully underneath a paperboy hat is where its at jack

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    You don't want none dog

Damn man, I don't know what's better...The above pic or this....

• ROFLin'!!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Nothing is ever too good for Prince Mack.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    You don't want none dog

Damn man, I don't know what's better...The above pic or this....

cleaning monitor after home made ice tea comes out of nose...thank you

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    i thought the biz thread was the best ever..what was i thinking.
    Co-Sign.

Now if we could just get that damn Blind Date episode poppin' off on the message board.

ya heard!

A tape has been sent Priority to Rap79 for digitalizeining.

My people... hold on...

• DOR,

Plaese to repost that Gandalf ninja wizard jumpoff.

• don't forget the injustice he had to suffer, it made him what he is today.

seriously tho - I have no idea why people clown guy so much. Most of it revolves around the fact he's young and white, (most soulstrutters are) with a massive plaid & argyle wardrobe.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    FOR 2006!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    FOR 2006!
    SAYING.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

ugh

• FOR 2006!
    SAYING.

please no, the dude will straight up ban me, well now that i think about it...

I don't know about anyone else but the_mack is eaily one of the 10 reasons I check this board.

• y'all are with the flicks! but the most hilarious flick is the one with the p. swayze autographed 8X10 in the back

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    I don't know about anyone else but the_mack is eaily one of the 10 reasons I check this board.
    im flattered......i think

but if you want the real story on the mack, call VH1, we gotta do a behind the music

It's a compliment Mack...thanks for being a good sport with all the jpegs we do.

no doubt, i like the jpegs. i find them quite funny. but can i ask a question, who the hell is brum drake? i hope he wasnt tryin to sling mud on my name

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    no doubt, i like the jpegs. i find them quite funny. but can i ask a question, who the hell is brum drake? i hope he wasnt tryin to sling mud on my name

Let us suppose, for the sake of argument, that the bum was trying to slang mud on your name.

How would you handle the situation?

i mean, it's the internet doggy, i wouldnt do shit, but i mean, if he wants to come see me in the burgh, i can arrange somethin

i mean, it's the internet doggy, i wouldnt do shit, but i mean, if he wants to come see me in the burgh, i can arrange somethin

I've always appreciated your approach to problem solving.

• edubedub 715 Posts

i think my boss, rocco, would sign you on as our collections rep down south.

FIVE STARS

I am loving TheMack's no-look technique:

"I style with them hammers..."

put the word in for me

put the word in for me

The_Mack[/b]
    Down South Collectro

• i mean, it's the internet doggy, i wouldnt do shit, but i mean, if he wants to come see me in the burgh, i can arrange somethin

chill,"doggie"..I like the rivalries,inside jokes and the jpgs that go along with it in this piece even though I dont understand the half of it.You seem dude and all but the big dawg attitude is straight cornball. peace

You seem dude and all but the big dawg attitude is straight cornball.
    BAN

ok man. cool, fallback

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    You handle celebrity well, Mack. I wouldn't handle these autograph hound types with nearly the restraint you do.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

chill,"doggie"..I like the rivalries,inside jokes and the jpgs that go along with it in this piece even though I dont understand the half of it. You seem dude and all but the big dawg attitude is straight cornball.[/b] peace

i believe this is what endears him so to the gentlemen of SoulStrut.