Who here has got high with the most soulstrutters?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited April 2005 in Soul Strut
ShigJinxIron MonkeyElectrodeDelayAPBeardedDIronfeet?for those free of the illegal shit please cont those you've drank with

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Feelin_It, Timmy Digalot and I been known to smoke rock together. Oh yeah, and I've rolled E with Faux Rillz

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I will not rest till I have dropped acid with Faux_Rillz on his yacht...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I did K with PLUR and me and Faux took poppers one night...

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    LAN party guy parties hard too

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

One day we gonnahave to rock manachevitz and absinthe wile starting an argument about who's got a better grasp on hip-hop.

oh shit that reminds me add Rape_donkeys to the list of folks I've watched Death Wish 4 with while intoxicated

• Options
    I did K with PLUR

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I did K with PLUR

I'm surprised you don't remember

• Options
    Supressed.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Reference my 34+ Soulstrutter list from the other thread. Beer was involved in every one of those interactions.

- Never smoked pot in all my 35 years but damn I like the suds in NC

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Shig
    Jinx
    Iron Monkey
    Electrode
    Delay
    AP
    BeardedD
    Ironfeet?

for those free of the illegal shit please cont those you've drank with

Yo, I believe Ive smoked you out a couple times and you left a 20 bag in a record sleeve at my spot once.

I got high with jinx before too. And......that might be about it. I cant remember if I smoked with vinylneck when I came through texas or not. '

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Shig
    Jinx
    Iron Monkey
    Electrode
    Delay
    AP
    BeardedD
    Ironfeet?

for those free of the illegal shit please cont those you've drank with

Yo, I believe Ive smoked you out a couple times and you left a 20 bag in a record sleeve at my spot once.

I got high with jinx before too. And......that might be about it. I cant remember if I smoked with vinylneck when I came through texas or not. '

you're right...

allow me to to give you the title of soulstruts most underrated

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Reference my 34+ Soulstrutter list from the other thread. Beer was involved in every one of those interactions.

Do you get paranoid easily? Never even tried it eh?

If it explains anything, I did OD on this in high school:

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

it explains a lot.

i thought it was dangerous to meet internet friends in person...much less engage in bad behaviour with them.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Solibelousrightnow...

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

You were X X dude, now I get it.

Did you ever free any minks?

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

You were X X dude, now I get it.

Yep, pretty much straightedge but I always thought the whole "positive youth" knock-that-cigarette-out-of-your-hand phenomenon was stupid. Back in the late 80s my (drugtaking) friends and I would go see bands like Youth of Today and basically make fun of them the whole time. Then we'd go back home and listen to Celtic Frost, Sonic Youth and Clear Light. Basically I represented the the kinder, gentler face of straightedge.

Did you ever free any minks?

Sadly, no, but I did go to an animal rights rally in DC once. I felt so EMPOWERED.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    YOT was not a militant SXE band at all, that whole shit was 90 & later by new school lame bands...
    i spent a lot of time w/ ray & porcell back in the day, def not knock the cig out your hand band...

peace

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    YOT was not a militant SXE band at all, that whole shit was 90 & later by new school lame bands...
    i spent a lot of time w/ ray & porcell back in the day, def not knock the cig out your hand band...

peace

Shit was like 82 in Boston. And plenty of Youth Crew wannabe dudes in the 80's rocked that style, although it's true YoT dudes were usually on some Higher Plane shit.

I woulda thought listening to Minor Threat would have led you to break your edge by smoking weed, and still avoiding booze. Worked that way for me. I liked the interviews I read with Brian Baker and Lyle Preslar in the late 80's where they said Minor Threat all smoked weed, they were just hating on people who used shit as a crutch, etc. Seems believable to me. SSD in Boston were supposed to be Straight Edge, and when I was in Junior High, Springa lived down the block from me and would sit outside his house and drink a case of Michelob pretty much every afternoon...this was when they were putting out all those SxE "anthems." haha!!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

my favorite album in sixth and seventh grade... ah the memories

yep, it was all about minor threat and Natas Kaupas

oh, I've prolly smoked out with seven or so of you bastids

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

One day we gonnahave to rock manachevitz and absinthe wile starting an argument about who's got a better grasp on hip-hop.

My friend, there is never a reason to touch maneschevitz. That stuff is cough syrup. L'chaim!

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts

My friend, there is never a reason to touch maneschevitz. That stuff is cough syrup. L'chaim!

The Hebrew sizzurp?!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I don't partake, but James and I are wont to slouch in the shadows of rooms of those that do whilst I bore him with Beefheart intricities he's already aware of but is too kind to rebuke or rebut.

Or something.

• actually...chicago strutters know the deal.

me and sexybnyce alone could smoke a small town under tha table...but add on some special guests to the occasional (medicinal of course) cipher and we're comin' for that #1 spot.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    actually...chicago strutters know the deal.

Quote of the year.

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts
    actually...chicago strutters know the deal.

me and sexybnyce alone could smoke a small town under tha table...but add on some special guests to the occasional (medicinal of course) cipher and we're comin' for that #1 spot.