Dizzy Invades NYC.... Next Week!!

Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Thats right folls and idoits, I'm bringing the sunshine to unharsh thee mellows of the East Coast Hatter Society. Me and HJ will be landing in your fine city on tuesday.Plan a soulstrut night and I'll be there. Superstar NYC strutters hit me on the PM with contact info. We fly back to SD on Saturday. I haven't budgeted for the purchase of raers, so plaese to just give me shit. because I deserve it for all the years of laughter I have provided you.Also, while I'm there I would like to meet the Wu Tang Clan, so if anybody could put that together that would be greeeeeaaaaat.See you next week, batches!

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    What Dizzy is failing to mention here is that...... .... ....... NYC Strutters??? please to show Dizzy a good time. Maybe take him down to a Kill Whitey??? show. Good records...get those easy listening LPs priced and ready as Dizzy will be looking for them.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Thats right folls and idoits, I'm bringing the sunshine to unharsh thee mellows of the East Coast Hatter Society. Me and HJ will be landing in your fine city on tuesday.

Plan a soulstrut night and I'll be there. Superstar NYC strutters hit me on the PM with contact info. We fly back to SD on Saturday. I haven't budgeted for the purchase of raers, so plaese to just give me shit. because I deserve it for all the years of laughter I have provided you.

Also, while I'm there I would like to meet the Wu Tang Clan, so if anybody could put that together that would be greeeeeaaaaat.

See you next week, batches!

Dammit! Shit like this always happens when I'm not home (Jersey). Have fun in the rotten apple!!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Congrats on the wedding/honeymoon!!!!!!

• What Asprin failed to realize is that I was keeping that part a secret until AFTER the wedding..... SUCKA!!

Oh well, cats outta the bag now. Me and HJ are tying the knot on sunday. NYC will indeed be our honeymoon. I've never been before and i've always wanted to go since I was a kid. should be awesome.

but since this is a honeymoon, i won't be spending toooo much time dorking out with strutters. BUT WE DO NEED TO GET TOGETHER ONE NIGHT AND DO SOME DAMAGE!!!

Why the secrecy Diz, you know it's all love up in here. Sorry if I ruined your master plan.

• Why the secrecy Diz, you know it's all love up in here. Sorry if I ruined your master plan.

I didn't want to ruin my chances of a romantic encounter with TheMack....

Why the secrecy Diz, you know it's all love up in here. Sorry if I ruined your master plan.

I didn't want to ruin my chances of a romantic encounter with TheMack....

No love for The_Mack? Sayin' though..BTW, he lives in Pittsburgh, which is quite far from NYC.

But we all know he takes a vacation ever so often...

ROFL!!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

i was wondering who would be picking me up from the airport when i get in.

• But we all know he takes a vacation ever so often...

Are you gonna be in NYC at the same time? I know you had talked about it, but you weren't sure.....

I'm a big star trek fan, so I can't wait to meet you!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Are you gonna be in NYC at the same time? I know you had talked about it, but you weren't sure.....

I'm a big star trek fan, so I can't wait to meet you!

No. Bummer. I'll be there 20-25.

Congratulations by the way.

We wish you and your lovely lady nothing but the best.