Post some shit your feeling (MP3 Related)

GambleGamble 844 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I was clearing some shit off of my website and stumbled upon this shit i had uploaded from an lp to show Guzzo. I figured I might as well post it up for your download pleasure before i delete it from my webspace.

Post up what your feeling at the moment.

www.worldclasshiphop.com/TheLastCigarette.mp3

Enjoy, Folls.

Comments

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    not an mp3 but close

black belt jones trailer (.mov)

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    not an mp3 but close

black belt jones trailer (.mov)

"Do those dishes or something"

POW POW! (complete with ridiculous doubletake from jim kelly)

"they're done..."

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    the part at the end is so great. last dude is just chilling there waiting to get fucked up.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    "how are we gonna beat the mirror scene from "Enter the Dragon?"... I know, FOAM!"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I was clearing some shit off of my website and stumbled upon this shit i had uploaded from an lp to show Guzzo. I figured I might as well post it up for your download pleasure before i delete it from my webspace.

Post up what your feeling at the moment.

www.worldclasshiphop.com/TheLastCigarette.mp3

Enjoy, Folls.

I want the inside of my head to sound like this every morning while I'm riding on the 10 going 10 miles an hour so I can pretend I'm cruisin the boulevard instead of tailing the Burger King 18 wheeler

Heres my contribution, some of that good 1979 Atlanta soul

When Can We Do This Again?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Here's an early track I did around 2001, subtle guitar and drum tune. I always forget about it and am surprised when I come across it. Those fortunate engough to get a copy of my First Mission CD have heard it but it's otherwise unavailable anywhere online. Enjoy.

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SYBGG77NR6DR2RZW6ZPHOR4B6