october 5 fundraising for the hurricanes

spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
intro. i don't know too much about this but event, but this has been a topic near and dear to many here. before anyone gets their moderator on this is not promoting anything i benifit from and since many care deeply about this i thought it appropriate to post in the general section, as i am assuming it will get more traffic here. (if one of the moderators finds otherwise feel free to relocate). dine for america basically the short story is you go eat at one of the associated restaurants and a portion of the proceeds will get donated to the red cross. many of you already eat at said establishments, though it seems that popeyes chicken is not on the list. it would in my opinion then make sense to go eat at these restaurants on october 5th so some or all of your bill will be donated that day to the red cross. on the other hand it might also make sense just to donate the $15 or whatever your bill would be directly to the red cross and make some food at home. the link has locations in each state and many cities (even palm springs day). next to each restaurants it describes their donation, whether it be a percentage of sales, profit, or just a lump sum.buon appetito

Comments