NOOBIE Q: chuck mangione "chase the clouds away"

arnoldpalmerarnoldpalmer 9 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
whats the deal with this joint? i have seen a little bit of convo. about it...raer?-AP

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

im gonna be straight forward. nothing chuck magione has ever done is considered even the slightest bit raer. very, very common

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    im gonna be straight forward. nothing chuck magione has ever done is considered even the slightest bit raer. very, very common

don't bother, you're not gonna find this one...

• I think I saw Chuck on an episode of King of the Hill the other day. I was home sick in bed all doped up so I might have been dreaming.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    ha! Super rare... kidding.... actually for real though we have that on the site and its a pretty decent seller. Which surprises me, but whatever its cheap and its a source of horn samples...

• appreciate the help doooooods, i found 2 copies @ an estate sale this weekend for 50 cents a pop. Also found a copy of THE BLUES PROJECT "BATMAN & ROBIN".

-AP

• Options

-AP

Plaese to adjust "AP" - already taken by a "Big Dude" on the dick-out-your-pants blood-shitting scene.

K.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Land of Make Believe is the best Mangione jam IMO. That King of the Hill episode is hilarious.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    What's good, arnoldpalmer?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Hola Arnoldo! Do you happen to know the girl in bellcity1's avatar?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Land Of Make Believe makes me want to smash people in the face.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Do you happen to know the girl in bellcity1's avatar?
    That's the Million Dollar Question.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    While we are at it, Mr. Dudestofferson, do you know where Che Guevara was born, right?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    While we are at it, Mr. Dudestofferson, do you know where Che Guevara was born, right?

Camden, NJ.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Land Of Make Believe makes me want to smash people in the face.

Stone the unbeliever! Don't you know it's a Dave Mancuso classic? Yup, it's Mangione's best stab but it is weak.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Camden, NJ.

No mang, that's Jon Bon Jovi.

• larry where you from?... i know that cat in your avatar.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Camden, NJ.

`

I thought BonJovBovi was from ArHENtina?

• larry where you from?... i know that cat in your avatar.

-----------------You know this cat? I got this pic when someone posted it. I don't know the person its just a funny pic. i hope whoever it is has the same hair cut now.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Camden, NJ.

`

I thought BonJovBovi was from ArHENtina?

No Sir, we don't grow no spandex wearing rock stars around here. Only hot ladies and hard MEN to dominate them (wife & me excluded, of course).

• yeah....he plays house records in minneapolis, i have done a few nights with him. his hair isnt the same, but a bunch of us have been tryin' to talk him into bringin it back!