FUCK THE FRENCH FISHERMEN (Dog related, graphic)

Comments

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Regardless of the success rate, that's fucked up. But I really feel that way about any kind of live beat that has been skewered like that. What really kills me with the dogs is that they're obviously not water animals and that just makes it extra cruel.

I dunno though, I mean, fishing is fucked up too. Like after people catch fish they just ram a pole or line through their gills and let them bleed/suffocate to death. I can't say I don't eat meat/fish/etc.[/b] but no need to be insensitive about it - that shit still hurts.

LOL.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    ha, well I'm just saying that if you're going to be doing shit like that you could at least put them out of their misery.

And seriously if some of that soy shit wasn't like 4x the price of meat/animal products, and they sold it at fast food places (like a double soyburger or some shit) I might actually not eat meat.

except soyburgers taste like shit but anyways

• now scuse me while i have my freedom toast

Yo!
    Have you ever been fishing before? It wasn't a fisherman who wanted to catch a fish that hooked up that dog.

A peice of bait the size of a dog would be too large to catch anything. Reason being, that when the shark bites the lure the hooks have to catch. The way that dog was hooked up the shark would have to get the whole dog inside its mouth and swallow it.

If the shark bites off the back end of the dog hooked up like that all its going to do is swim away. At best to catch a 3m shark you'd be wanting a lure about the size of a corn cob.

Sun readers....not only am I suprised that you got further than Page 3, but that you can actually read.

• A peice of bait the size of a dog would be too large to catch anything.

to big even for Le Jaws[/b]?

SONIC

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    or then again veggie sharks

now scuse me while i have my freedom toast

Yo!
    Have you ever been fishing before? It wasn't a fisherman who wanted to catch a fish that hooked up that dog.

A peice of bait the size of a dog would be too large to catch anything. Reason being, that when the shark bites the lure the hooks have to catch. The way that dog was hooked up the shark would have to get the whole dog inside its mouth and swallow it.

If the shark bites off the back end of the dog hooked up like that all its going to do is swim away. At best to catch a 3m shark you'd be wanting a lure about the size of a corn cob.

Sun readers....not only am I suprised that you got further than Page 3, but that you can actually read.

thank you! finally another voice of reason.

• thank you! finally another voice dog hatters.

yes clearly anyone that doubts a ridiculous piece of "news" from the internet is a dog "hatter".

• what did they ever do to you? they just want love, and you are only making excuses for this massacre...

are you a french fisherman?

yup thats what i thought

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    hogginfog throws away his reggae 45s--reluctantly--and realizes he is not Jamaican

That zing lacked zest, my man.

• hogginfog throws away his reggae 45s--reluctantly--and realizes he is not Jamaican

Wrong, Young Regatta.

You didn't know that Ornette Coleman was also a librarian in Michigan? theterdsteam keeps it real with his collection.

• hogginfog throws away his reggae 45s--reluctantly--and realizes he is not Jamaican

i really didnt have much to work with, all i know about this hog guy is he plays dance hall or reggae 45s and got married and is still[/b] mad about my politics which i have not discussed in sometime, which means he might have a boner for me

• theterdsteam

do you mean turd?

theterdsteam

do you mean turd?

No, we're spelling that word "terd," now... it appears that neither you nor TheMack got the memo. Better luck with future attempts to penetrate the ranks of the Special Friends Club.

• fuck

• librarian in Michigan

do you have a problem with my location or employment?

and are you keeping notes on me? your creepin me out a bit

librarian in Michigan

Ah, the old standby, when backed into a corner: after having made details of one's life public on an internet discussion board, accusing those members of the board with reasonable powers of retention of stalkerdom.

You're much, much better at online repartee than this. Perhaps some jpegery is in order?

librarian in Michigan

• Ah, the old standby, when backed into a corner: after having made details of one's life public on an internet discussion board, accusing those members of the board with reasonable powers of retention of stalkerdom.

what are you talking about, i learned this tactic from watching you deal with graf

Ah, the old standby, when backed into a corner: after having made details of one's life public on an internet discussion board, accusing those members of the board with reasonable powers of retention of stalkerdom.

what are you talking about, i learned this tactic from watching you deal with graf

The difference: that guy actually does stalk me

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    This story is so obviously total bullshit. I mean give me a break There are so many better things you could use as shark bait as to make this ridiculously improbable.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    We have now officially jumped the shark.

• We have now offcially jumped the shark.

This story is so obviously total bullshit. I mean give me a break There are so many better things you could use as shark bait as to make this ridiculously improbable.
    karlito, i think this is what natebizzo has been using as of late...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

The difference: that guy actually does stalk me

Me, you, your bedroom closet, we'll say 7:45 tomorrow morning, ok?

You bring the juice, I'll pick the tie.

• Too bad they cant just throw my old chum, the3rdstream[/b], out there. Too bad that would only work once.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    So what's the deal here. Does 3rdstream still actually believe this?

Too bad they cant just throw my old chum[/b], the3rdstream, out there. Too bad that would only work once.

Pun intentional?

• I couldn't resist.