Justin Timberlake buying up Sun and Stax?

13»

Comments

• good for you that you love memphis and all, but I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT CAUSE I DON"T LIVE THERE.

Explain. What is it about Memphis that you know that I don't?

Huh?

first off...

And by the way...Timberlake is not from Memphis...he is from Millington,TN

pretending like dude isn't from memphis cuz he lives 20 mins outside of town aint' cool.

secondly, the idea that memphis would be "ruined" if an artist wanted to go in to record one day but britney was taking up the room makes me stupider just thinking about it.

Again, cause you don't live here you have no idea what your talking about. I'm not pretending like he isn't from Memphis cause he's not...your pretending. Memphis is 20 minutes outside of Arkansas and Missippii but I don't represent like my roots are from either place. Shit, I don't know how you could get any "stupider" if you don't understand that. Stop thinking about it if it makes you stupider cause I don't think you could afford to lose much more.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    geography beef gets hardcore

take it ez

timbo's not going to bring down the legacies of these labels. goodbye

• timbo's not going to bring down the legacies of these labels. He's just going to ruin them.

Come back when you have something to offer to this thread, besides knowing where Millington is located.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I foresee Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee JT remixs. Man, "Great Balls Of Fire (club mix '05)"

I seem to remember Rhino trying to revive Excello as a hip-hop label in the early 90's...