GRRR!!!(EBAY Related)

VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
OK, I have never had many problems with E-Bay; but the records that I was bidding on, and the records I had already won disappeared from My E-Bay. It just all disappeared. I had about 15 records I won last night that I have to pay for; but all the payment and contact info has vanished. Anyone else ever have this problem? Any suggestions?

Comments

• Should appear in a few minutes or just press refresh. Usually doesn't last long.

If you mean they completely erased. Just check your email or the advanced search and search by bidder and check what you bid on.

• I just found this message on E-Bay's help:

Thank you for contacting eBay Live Chat today!
    There is currently a known issue with the My eBay pages giving a " Some of your information is not available at this time. Please try again later. " message. Please know that our Site Technicians are aware of this issue and are working to correct it as soon as possible. We thank you sincerely for your patience.

Guess it's more than just a problem I am having.
    It's annoying though, because I was watching 12 items that end within the hour and they have all disappeared.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I just found this message on E-Bay's help:

Thank you for contacting eBay Live Chat today!
    There is currently a known issue with the My eBay pages giving a " Some of your information is not available at this time. Please try again later. " message. Please know that our Site Technicians are aware of this issue and are working to correct it as soon as possible. We thank you sincerely for your patience.

Guess it's more than just a problem I am having.
    It's annoying though, because I was watching 12 items that end within the hour and they have all disappeared.

Yeah, my shit is down too..........but im not bidding on anything.

• It's annoying though, because I was watching 12 items that end within the hour and they have all disappeared.
    Sounds like you need eSnipe. Set it and forget it.

• E-snipe it is. My life will be easier in the