Loser lurkers

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
So a few weeks ago I posted some pics of my Latin finds here, and I got an email from some dude Bullwackies, who was showing some interest in a Salsa LP I had in the pic. I didn't know what to sell him said Salsa LP for, I don't collect these records ( which is what he wanted to trade me) and I wasn't trying to under or over price it, so naturally I placed it on Ebay. I sent dude the link to the record on Ebay, and he starts flippin out..... "I don't mess with ebay, you could have sold it to me, I would have paid good money for it off of Ebay, now you lose a customer, blah blah". He emailed me again after the auction ended like "since im not into these games ,im more of a seriouscollector, not worried if its worth more on ebay or less tobehonest seems like you are a little uncertain of what you are doing with records , i guess thats ok but im more straight up ! i would of given you maybe 40$ if it was in goodcondition"I responded like... "bro, this is what I'm doing for a living at the moment, and like I said, I don't want to sell this for less than I could get elsewhere, besides the record ended at 80, so your 40$ offer would have been too low anyways. Maybe its time to join the ebay revolution my man"and dude responds "honesty makes the devil blush" MUTHERFUCKER GET A FUCKIN LIFE AND GET YOUR WHININ ASS ON EBAY ALREADY

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Best thread ever.

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    Best thread evar.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Honesty makes the devil blush? I don't get that one.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Yeah, and how would one know if the devil is blushing since he's red anyway? Jesus, this toolbox you're dealing with needs to get the logistics of a red demon blushing down before he speaks all metaphorically moral and shit...Bullwackie is just wackie...

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    What "serious collector" doesn't buy on Ebay nowadays? If he wanted the LP so bad, it would take less than 5 minutes to create an Ebay account.

I know you're lurking out there Bullwackies.

• when i first started selling on ebay some dude from france bought a $5 joint from me. he weaseled his way into only paying $2 for surface mail to europe?? how/why??? i forget. like 8 months later when dude got his record, he flips out on me via email because i said a seam split was 1 inch when it was 2. starts telling me he'll "see me in court". ok pal.

records make people lose it bwoy.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    starts telling me he'll "see me in court". ok pal.

Now that's some loser shit. I used to sell electronics from a mail order company. Man, you wouldn't believe how often people pull the whole "see you in court thing". I had a guy actually get his (supposed) lawyer on the phone because he hadn't received his package yet. I informed him that I hadn't even charged the customers credit card yet. In the background I hear him say to his client "There isn't anything we can do really." The customer gets back on the phone and says, "Okay, when can you have it shipped to me?". I straight told dude, "You just threatened to sue me and had your lawyer on the phone! Do you actually think I wanna do business with you?" and hung up.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

It's just a variation on "tell the truth and shame the devil"... I don't have any idea what the guy thought it had to do with his attempts to get over or to establish himself as a "real collector" who doesn't "mess with eBay".

The guy sounds a little disturbed to be honest (yeah, motherf**ker, I hope you do read this).

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts
    Why you gotta front on bullwackie like that? He was willing to buy it for half its worth, he is a simply a great collectro.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    what a nerd. fuck that dude

• Options
    So a few weeks ago I posted some pics of my Latin finds here, and I got an email from some dude Bullwackies, who was showing some interest in a Salsa LP I had in the pic. I didn't know what to sell him said Salsa LP for, I don't collect these records ( which is what he wanted to trade me) and I wasn't trying to under or over price it, so naturally I placed it on Ebay. I sent dude the link to the record on Ebay, and he starts flippin out..... "I don't mess with ebay, you could have sold it to me, I would have paid good money for it off of Ebay, now you lose a customer, blah blah".

He emailed me again after the auction ended like "since im not into these games ,im more of a serious

collector, not worried if its worth more on ebay or less tobe

honest seems like you are a little uncertain of what you

are doing with records , i guess thats ok

but im more straight up ! i would of given you maybe 40$ if it was in good

condition"

I responded like... "bro, this is what I'm doing for a living at the moment, and like I said, I don't want to sell this for less than I could get elsewhere, besides the record ended at 80, so your 40$ offer would have been too low anyways. Maybe its time to join the ebay revolution my man"

and dude responds

"honesty makes the devil blush"

MUTHERFUCKER GET A FUCKIN LIFE AND GET YOUR WHININ ASS ON EBAY ALREADY

[email]bullwackies@yahoo.com?[/email] Haahhahhahhhahha. This dude is one of the deepest collectors on the planet and is just trying to strong arm you. Believe me, he's on eBay...and he's a very good friend of mine.

Can't front on the tactics.

Kevin.

P.S. It sounds like he was sonning himself with that proverb??? His written English is not an attribute.

So a few weeks ago I posted some pics of my Latin finds here, and I got an email from some dude Bullwackies, who was showing some interest in a Salsa LP I had in the pic. I didn't know what to sell him said Salsa LP for, I don't collect these records ( which is what he wanted to trade me) and I wasn't trying to under or over price it, so naturally I placed it on Ebay. I sent dude the link to the record on Ebay, and he starts flippin out..... "I don't mess with ebay, you could have sold it to me, I would have paid good money for it off of Ebay, now you lose a customer, blah blah".

He emailed me again after the auction ended like "since im not into these games ,im more of a serious
    collector, not worried if its worth more on ebay or less tobe
    honest seems like you are a little uncertain of what you
    are doing with records , i guess thats ok
    but im more straight up ! i would of given you maybe 40$ if it was in good
    condition"

I responded like... "bro, this is what I'm doing for a living at the moment, and like I said, I don't want to sell this for less than I could get elsewhere, besides the record ended at 80, so your 40$ offer would have been too low anyways. Maybe its time to join the ebay revolution my man"

and dude responds

"honesty makes the devil blush"

MUTHERFUCKER GET A FUCKIN LIFE AND GET YOUR WHININ ASS ON EBAY ALREADY

[email]bullwackies@yahoo.com?[/email] Haahhahhahhhahha. This dude is one of the deepest collectors on the planet and is just trying to strong arm you. Believe me, he's on eBay...and he's a very good friend of mine.

Can't front on the tactics.

Kevin.

P.S. It sounds like he was sonning himself with that proverb??? His written English is not an attribute.

• Options
    Here are some of his favourite sayings?

"I've been doing this for a long time, you know?"

"You owe me"

"Can you paypal someone for me?"

"It's good, but I was into that stuff 10 years ago"

"Not deep enough"

"You got anything for me?"

"Where's Jamie with the sound system?"

K.

• Options
    IT didn't work on you Meaty and I feel your hassled pain...but it's worked on others quite effectively.

K.

• Options
    Why you gotta front on bullwackie like that? He was willing to buy it for half its worth, he is a simply a great collectro.

That goes for about $80+, too.

K.

HOW DARE THEE INSULT THE GREAT OGRE OF MEAT!!!!!!!!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Here are some of his favourite sayings?

"I've been doing this for a long time, you know?"

"You owe me"

"Can you paypal someone for me?"

"It's good, but I was into that stuff 10 years ago"

"Not deep enough"

"You got anything for me?"

"Where's Jamie with the sound system?"

K.

You forgot the standard poking fun of soulstrut! Oh, the irony!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    This dude is one of the deepest collectors on the planet and is just trying to strong arm you.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    meaty,

i hate eBay, too. please to sell be chi ali - funky lemonade for $2.50. it's good money! get at me.

• IT didn't work on you Meaty and I feel your hassled pain...but it's worked on others quite effectively.

K.

Haha. I was hassled once.

• Options
    By moi? Never that.

K.

Kevin, tell your friend he is dumm. I dunt like him. Seriously though, dude needs a new hustle. I'm sure it works sometimes, but makes dudes like me dislike dudes like him. Maybe it don't make a difference, but damn if I'd ever deal with deceptive muggs like him again.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Kevin, tell your friend he is dumm. I dunt like him. Seriously though, dude needs a new hustle. I'm sure it works sometimes, but makes dudes like me dislike dudes like him. Maybe it don't make a difference, but damn if I'd ever deal with deceptive muggs like him again.

This hustle is corny in the extreme.

Also, what aspect of the hustle necessitates e-mailing you after you've already let the record go, talking about "make the devil blush"? Seriously, what part of the game is that?

• P.S. It sounds like he was sonning himself with that proverb??? His written English is not an attribute.

after re-reading BW's email to MEATY, i have to agree with K here.

he was totally sonning himself. "honesty makes the devil blush" - meaty points out that his "generous" offer of 40 was only half of the ebay price. so this was BW saying he is cool with you. that's how it looks to me, maybe you shouldn't sweat it

this would be a good time to use the "lost in translation" gremlin that doesn't exist.

• Options
    I didn't say I partake in the same behaviour, I simply explained why he does it. He's an out and out music junkie and pouts when he doesn't get his fix. Childish? SOmewhat. I've probably reacted in the same way a couple times.

He's quite successful with his current hustles and happens to be one of the most creative individuals I've ever met. I'm sure you'd think differently if you met him in person.

And why has emails from someone you've never met before got you worked up? Personally, unless it's said by someone I care about I don't let that stuff bug me.

Kevin.

• P.S. It sounds like he was sonning himself with that proverb??? His written English is not an attribute.

after re-reading BW's email to MEATY, i have to agree with K here.

he was totally sonning himself. "honesty makes the devil blush" - meaty points out that his "generous" offer of 40 was only half of the ebay price. so this was BW saying he is cool with you. that's how it looks to me, maybe you shouldn't sweat it

this would be a good time to use the "lost in translation" gremlin that doesn't exist.

I think he was calling Meaty a white devil. We all know that white devils blush.

I don't think that's very cool. I grew up around a lot of white people (and one of my sisters even married one); they are not all devils.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    What "serious collector" doesn't buy on Ebay nowadays?
    Biz Markie ?