SPOT THE PSYCHO (psychopath teenage rappers audio)

generiquegenerique 625 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Just copped a record from the mid nineties compiling Dutch underground hip hop from that period. Most of it is pretty good and approprietly megalomanic, violent and sexist with that typical demo sound. There's one track that scares the hell out of me: 'Which one of you motherfuckers in here is gonna die next'. Damn, there's a pic on the cover of the dude that's rapping on that track and he can't be older than 16, 18 max. He operated under the name Assassin. There are pics of all the artists and most are pretty scary, with that no-future angry poor suburbian vibe and all look like they are stoned out of their mind. But this Assassin... well listen to it yourself:

assassin and suave - which one of you motherfuckers in here is gonna die next

Okay, granted, i never listen to gangster rap so I'm not used to anything, but still, I can spot a psycho if I hear one!

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Ha... why do you buy records like that? Really really the worst thing I ever heard. I don't even listen to any German hip hop anymore. I just don't bother about it! I'd never buy a record like that. A guy at a flea market offered 20 records including a nice record box to me for only 1 Euro. I didn't buy.
    I felt good. I'm not addicted to buying records. Are you?

• Ha... why do you buy records like that? Really really the worst thing I ever heard. I don't even listen to any German hip hop anymore. I just don't bother about it! I'd never buy a record like that. A guy at a flea market offered 20 records including a nice record box to me for only 1 Euro. I didn't buy.
    I felt good. I'm not addicted to buying records. Are you?

I file this under "real people music", a very respectable genre!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    hahahahahaha, you're crazy. Good one...

• Goddamn, who is that dude! :lol:

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    haha jesus, which comp is this?

• This is hands down the worst thing I've EVER heard. For Real. EVAAAARRRR!!!

• It's called Magic Sounds volume one because the label is called magic Sounds. It's from 1994. I think they released this so the artists could sell it after a gig. I don't recognize any name but one (the brother of The Urban Dance Squad's Rudeboy). This track is the funniest (and most intense, to me that is). Other tracks are actually pretty charged and some are funky as hell. I think a couple of hundred were pressed. It smells of heavy Skunk.

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    It's called Magic Sounds volume one because the label is called magic Sounds. It's from 1994. I think they released this so the artists could sell it after a gig. I don't recognize any name but one (the brother of The Urban Dance Squad's Rudeboy). This track is the funniest (and most intense, to me that is). Other tracks are actually pretty charged and some are funky as hell. I think a couple of hundred were pressed. It smells of heavy Skunk.

haha yea I used to get mails from those guys all the time, horrible stuff

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

Goddamn, who is that dude! :lol:

he's like a 1/4 on his way to being a misfits groupie, and by 1/4 im refering to the forwards pony tail

• It's called Magic Sounds volume one because the label is called magic Sounds. It's from 1994. I think they released this so the artists could sell it after a gig. I don't recognize any name but one (the brother of The Urban Dance Squad's Rudeboy). This track is the funniest (and most intense, to me that is). Other tracks are actually pretty charged and some are funky as hell. I think a couple of hundred were pressed. It smells of heavy Skunk.

haha yea I used to get mails from those guys all the time, horrible stuff

If I'm right. most of the Magic Sounds Album was rubbish. Although a couple of them were tight. There is one track with a rapper named Hurricane on it (He goes by the name Sugacane now)
    First post btw.