sven libaek - innerspace (OST)

2»

Comments

• Oooh, Woobinda... Hmmn. Didn't know of that one... Well done.

Now list all of Brian May's goodies... Ha!

• Does the Woobinda theme appear anywhere else besides on the 'This Day Tonight and Other Themes' lp by Sven?

Peace!

Below is a list of all of Brian May's goodies:

• doug ashdown - the real thing produced by sven libaek..
    i think of memory ed gaston and col nolan feature on a track or 2...
    not svens best work but it has a few nice moments for the sampler.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Does the Woobinda theme appear anywhere else besides on the 'This Day Tonight and Other Themes' lp by Sven?

Ah, good man. Not to my knowledge, but it's the kinda thing you think just might have made it to 7".

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    doug ashdown - the real thing produced by sven libaek..
    I found a copy of the Doug Ashdown 7" that RJD2 used for a track on his deadringer LP. Do you have his first LP (a double album on Cherry pie, I think) that it's lifted from?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

The CAM label that 'Great MaCarthy' is on, matches the Italian library/OST/Cine Citta label CAM (Creazioni Artistiche Musicali). Although I can find no references to CAM releasing it, the font and logo are exactly the same so I assume it was put out by them. God knows how that came about.

Another Sven related question, does anyone have the 'Nickel Queen' OST? Whats it like?

Peace!

Nickel Queen is pretty shite james, you wouldn't dig it... nor would u dig Doug Assdown... there's a HUGE amount of CAM releases in Japan. I think my copy of STONE OST from Japan is even on CAM!

peace.

• doug ashdown - the real thing produced by sven libaek..
    I found a copy of the Doug Ashdown 7" that RJD2 used for a track on his deadringer LP. Do you have his first LP (a double album on Cherry pie, I think) that it's lifted from?

somewhere in storage the lp exists...i know i have it somewhere.
    like the sheep said and in which agree with is that doug ashdown is wack.
    50c will be you a few nice moments in the sampler...apart from that not much chop.
    i would even go as far as to say that i am not that much of a fan of svens music. i find the dude is overated thats just me anyway..
    i prefer a little john sangster in the background on a sunday morning then the mighty sven....

while i am here go the TIGERS.............

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    I don't have inner space or any of the peer albums, but I do like what I've heard - solar flares is on one of the maiden voyage comps (www.maidenvoyage.no)

heres the today tonight cover & australian suite

some ok stuff, but not facemelting

he worked with heaps of people, I've got a judy bailey 45 that he did for example

• Does the Woobinda theme appear anywhere else besides on the 'This Day Tonight and Other Themes' lp by Sven?

Peace!

Um, I think you forgot...

...okay, maybe no beats on them, but still...

• upload "innerspace" for me, and i'll name my first born child (male or female) after you. or sven, if you'd prefer. holler.

Peace!

Um, I think you forgot...

...okay, maybe no beats on them, but still...

I was actually unaware he did Mad Max, my bad! The only Brian May I knew of was the Patrick OST and those awful ABC showband lp's that constantly turn up.

Peace!

• ^^ Ha, I was hoping someone would drop a bomb on me...
    Brings me to a question, yes those ABC Brian Mays are a bit 'neh' indeed, buyt you ever found a 'funky' Kamahl record... I mean has anyone ever actually listened to one?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    ^^ Ha, I was hoping someone would drop a bomb on me...
    Brings me to a question, yes those ABC Brian Mays are a bit 'neh' indeed, buyt you ever found a 'funky' Kamahl record... I mean has anyone ever actually listened to one?

Kamahl got breaks

not