I made a fanzine about record maybe you want it

schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
SCHNIPPER'S ISSUE NUMBER ONEOne record I own for every letter of the alphabet, except Q where I wrote about something else (no spoilers). No less than 28 photos of me including this one: isn't the color pretty? my face looks fat and I have stubble in every picture I think. If you want this I can autograph it for you and send it to your home for two dollars and fifty cents through the mail. It's like paying to read my posts, except with pictures of my face that you hold in your hands. [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] send money I have no lifeLove Matt Schnipper

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    SCHNIPPER'S ISSUE NUMBER ONE
    One record I own for every letter of the alphabet, except Q where I wrote about something else (no spoilers). No less than 28 photos of me including this one:

isn't the color pretty? my face looks fat and I have stubble in every picture I think. If you want this I can autograph it for you and send it to your home for two dollars and fifty cents through the mail. It's like paying to read my posts, except with pictures of my face that you hold in your hands. [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] send money I have no life

Love Matt Schnipper

Matt....I am concerned. Please provide your address to my PM so I can send my subscrition check.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    If they are color pics, I'm sold!

• If they are color pics, I'm sold!

BLACK AND WHITE I'm sorry it cost me 98 cents per magazine which is the cost of one color copy so to conserve oil or whatever I went with b+w

If they are color pics, I'm sold!

BLACK AND WHITE I'm sorry it cost me 98 cents per magazine which is the cost of one color copy so to conserve oil or whatever I went with b+w

hmmmm... I might still be sold.

• I think I need to sell this at the shop and make you famoose

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    make you famoose

big tings schnip!

• I think I need to sell this at the shop and make you famoose

How about you just make me a regular moose?
    Jking!

I am coming to new york for an interview again soon, I'll bring some copies PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT

• Are you accepting of the Paypal, Schnipper????

• mds@gwu.edu [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email] [email]mds@gwu.edu[/email]

• holy shit I heard this was great

• awallawall 673 Posts
    that's funny, i was thinking of doing this same kind of thing last year (not the alphabet part thou) but i never got around to it. sounds like fun

• wowzers

Does anyome know how much to send Schnip for one of these gems?

• TWO FIFTY CRINKLE
    I LOVE YOU

TWO FIFTY CRINKLE
    I LOVE YOU

You've Got Cash!

Cha-Ching!

• You got Paypal Schnipper....

• Everyone who ordered one of these, they have been packed and will be shipped tomorrow. Thanks very much. and to those who have not ordered, the are 2.50 and that includes a lot of pictures of me and a lot of me talking about records that I own

• $2.50? Uh... I think I'll throw it in the street...

I can get this fanzine? Oh, ok...

...What happens?

Paid, thanks.

• Schnipper
    I got mine yesterday. Well done!
    L****

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Forget about the 'zine. Send me the Johnny Dyani..

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    You've got cash.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Any left? I will cop.

• More left

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    You've got cash.