Baby You Nasty MP3 Request

HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Hi,Can anyone hook me up with the 12" version of "Baby You Nasty" by Lord Finesse? A Yousendit link would be great.Thanksh

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

bump

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    dave, does your copy have any weed in the sleeve?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yo, D!

Thanks!!!

Peace

h

• dave, does your copy have any weed in the sleeve?

of course, I always keep my hemp in the Lord Finesse sleeves.

RD

• can anyone help me authenticate my baby you nasty 12 as being OG?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yo,

This beat is ILL - I think I prefer it to the lp version...

Peace

h

• can anyone help me authenticate my baby you nasty 12 as being OG?

post a pic of the label and i'll authenticate that shit.

RD

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    can anyone help me authenticate my baby you nasty 12 as being OG?

check here:

http://www.labelscans.com/default.php?action=showAL&id=7

Big up to Alex. This site is dope.

h

• Options
    Drums are still Young-Holt.

K.

• photos are a bit cack cos of flash

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HO4UQJ70COBP1U3S0FPCS3S1U

Matrix's
    A Side Baby...
    WP - 1075
    and there is what looks like "Hub" and "DCHAR?S

B Side Track....
    WP - 1075-B
    and similar codes to above

appreciated

And

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    photos are a bit cack cos of flash

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HO4UQJ70COBP1U3S0FPCS3S1U

Matrix's
    A Side Baby...
    WP - 1075
    and there is what looks like "Hub" and "DCHAR?S

B Side Track....
    WP - 1075-B
    and similar codes to above

appreciated

And

That's OG, as far as I can tell.

• oh shit my labels look nowt like that!!!!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    oh shit my labels look nowt like that!!!!

As far as I know, its OG if it has the DCHARLES signature.

h

• why does the wildpitch text and green and white triangles on the label look rotated?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    why does the wildpitch text and green and white triangles on the label look rotated?

Yeah, that's weird with the sticker...Other wild pitch releases have stickers like that, tho. Maybe it came from a later print run?

h

• right.... the copy you have "average-man" looks like a late 90's Japanese reprint, the text is slightly different in size to the rotated label OG shown on label scans.

the jap pressings are essentally the same record - as they were pressed from the same plates and have the "dcharles" sig ~ i think Maryjoy reissued em. I would be cautious of buying this and "strictly..." from japan if you must have OG US 12"s.

peace

RD

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    right.... the copy you have "average-man" looks like a late 90's Japanese reprint, the text is slightly different in size to the rotated label OG shown on label scans.

the jap pressings are essentally the same record - as they were pressed from the same plates and have the "dcharles" sig ~ i think Maryjoy reissued em. I would be cautious of buying this and "strictly..." from japan if you must have OG US 12"s.

peace

RD

Plaese edit and change "Jap" to Japanese. Thank you hommie.

• right.... the copy you have "average-man" looks like a late 90's Japanese reprint, the text is slightly different in size to the rotated label OG shown on label scans.

peace

RD

right.... the copy you have "average-man" looks like a late 90's Japanese reprint, the text is slightly different in size to the rotated label OG shown on label scans.

peace

RD

Raredave,

I politely ask you to change a racial slur in your post and you don't change it and then post a "suspect" gremlin. What's the deal man?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

peace

RD

So, what you're saying is Jewish American Princesses reissued "Baby, You Nasty"?

That's some shit!!

Seriously, tho, Dave is good peoples & so is Chan. I'm happy to know u both - if the 2 of u had a chance to hang out, there would be some serious knowledge of hop hop dropped!

Black, White, Asian, what really matters is the matrix code...

I have a DCHARLES signature written across my ass cheek like a cabbage patch kid.

One

h

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

peace

RD

Raredave,

I politely ask you to change a racial slur in your post and you don't change it and then post a "suspect" gremlin. What's the deal man?

Just checked & I never knew this, JPN not JAP is the short of "Japan". I can't speak for Dave, but I don't think it wasn't racially meant. I'll be sure to be careful of typing that myself in the future.

peace

h

peace

RD

Raredave,

there is no deal, stop bringing some racial slur crap into a thread about Lord Finesse records, no disrespect homie but I don't see that I should edit something so trivial just cos you don't like it.

If on the other hand I would have said something like "this jap guy reissued the record" - that WOULD be offensive.

back to the wax talk please...

peace

RD

Raredave,

there is no deal, stop bringing some racial slur crap into a thread about Lord Finesse records, no disrespect homie but I don't see that I should edit something so trivial just cos you don't like it.

If on the other hand I would have said something like "this jap guy reissued the record" - that WOULD be offensive.

Dave,
    I'm a Japanese American and I cringe a little when the Jap pressing is thrown around there. I just wanted to let you know the Chan isn't the only one.

Phil

peace

RD

Raredave,

there is no deal, stop bringing some racial slur crap into a thread about Lord Finesse records, no disrespect homie but I don't see that I should edit something trival just cos you don't like it.

The word "Jap" is a racial slur, do your homework. It might be trivial to you, but it is still an offensive racial slur. I would also think that I am not the only one who "don't like it." 128 million Japanese people would not be feeling your comment either. So you are saying it would be ok to call African or Western European released rap records Ni**er pressings or Cracker pressings, but not ok to say "This ni**er guy or cracker guy reissued the record?"

peace

RD

Raredave,

there is no deal, stop bringing some racial slur crap into a thread about Lord Finesse records, no disrespect homie but I don't see that I should edit something trival just cos you don't like it.

The word "Jap" is a racial slur, do your homework. It might be trivial to you, but it is still an offensive racial slur. I would also think that I am not the only one who "don't like it." 128 million Japanese people would not be feeling your comment either. So you are saying it would be ok to call African or Western European released rap records Ni**er pressings or Cracker pressings, but not ok to say "This ni**er guy or cracker guy reissued the record?"

OK Chan,

we pretty much have two options here, either we go back and forth on the topic or I apologise for causing offense.

I down for the latter, but I'm sure you are aware that racial slurs and remarks have different meanings or little relevance in some parts of the world, for instance I eat crackers with cheese here - and the "N" word is not so common (probably due to racial demographics), another one that comes to mind, there was/is a Japanese car parts store here called "Japarts".

Anyway, I am sorry and embaressed to have caused offense - I hope that all is cool, perhaps it will open up further discussion on the board.

peace

RD

peace

RD

Raredave,

OK Chan,

we pretty much have two options here, either we go back and forth on the topic or I apologise for causing offense.

I down for the latter, but I'm sure you are aware that racial slurs and remarks have different meanings or little relevance in some parts of the world, for instance I eat crackers with cheese here - and the "N" word is not so common (probably due to racial demographics), another one that comes to mind, there was/is a Japanese car parts store here called "Japarts".

Anyway, I am sorry and embaressed to have caused offense - I hope that all is cool, perhaps it will open up further discussion on the board.

peace

RD

All is cool Dave! Apology accepted. I was just trying to make a point. There will always be further discussions of race issues on the board. Race issues are a very common topic here on Soulstrut. Thank you for handling this in a good way and not starting another CRAZY 5 page race war thread! LOL
    Regards,

Chan