Has Anyone Heard that new Fort Minor Record???

f8ed4lyff8ed4lyf 4 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
Has anyone heard any tracks from this yet? I've been looking around the Internet and checked out the website for this cause I've been hearing some words about it and it's pretty dope. I didn't know what Fort Minor was, but found out it is a side project of Mike Shinodas with the Styles of Beyond guys (their last record, Megadef was dope!). He's got guest spots from Black Thought, Kenna, John Legend, Common, and a new singer songwriter i've been hearing some buzz from, Holly Brook. Anyway, curious about what ya'll think about it. piece>>peace.

Comments

• I've heard "Petrified" and "Remember the Name." It sounds pretty hot. I'm a huge fan of Styles of Beyond, so I like that shit. i've never really listened to Linkin Park, but I like what I've heard so far. West Coast heads will love this, but I bet East Coast tru thugz and underground heads won't feel it so much.
    I'm waitin on that next Styles LP!

• Hi Computer Program... welcome to Soulstrut. Crawl around a bit.

DJ Ferrari

• Yeah I think Styles of Beyond is dope. Megdef took it to a whole new level with in all aspects. I'm glad they're gonna finally get some more shine outside the west coast scene. I'm just really curious to see how he works in all the rest of his guest spots.

• Ferrari -- real heads don't say "a bit" ... only hippies and really white people say that. ..

and its not a computer its Mike Shinoda undercover trying to find out if people like the record. so stop hatin.

ps Mike I'm honestly feelin it. Scratch Mag gave it an 8. thats love. but I wouldn't stress, you got Jay-Z exec producing so you'll do just fine