Turkish women tear Karen Hughes new asshole! (NRR)

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the human species is the epitome of smart/dumb.

If I was, say, a cow... I wouldn't want humans in charge.

i'm a human and i don't want humans in charge. i don't know what the alternative is. the human species is an ugly sprawling unrelenting disappoinment.

• the human species is an ugly sprawling unrelenting disappoinment.

What's so sad about the above statement is that you're right

bellcity, I really, really appreciate your contributions to this site. As a soldier who's BEEN THERE, you offer invaluable insight into our military and our current situation. Plus, you seem like real cool folks.

But I can't really read your posts at work because of your avatar. I have to scroll down REALLY fast. Even at 150x150, that's a lot of ass.

the human species is an ugly sprawling unrelenting disappoinment.

bellcity, I really, really appreciate your contributions to this site. As a soldier who's BEEN THERE, you offer invaluable insight into our military and our current situation. Plus, you seem like real cool folks.

Even at 150x150, that's a lot of ass.

lol!

co sign on both counts.

big butts are where it's at but not at work. thanks to the wonderful world of technology, i've turned the avatars off.

But I can't really read your posts at work because of your avatar. I have to scroll down REALLY fast. Even at 150x150, that's a lot of ass.

Thanks. When I started posting here, I thought that this kind of speak wasn't welcome but I'm grateful that it is.

I think the avatar will be coming down soon. missbassie and Ms. Damn are probably pissed off by it...

• big butts are where it's at but not at work. thanks to the wonderful world of technology, i've turned the avatars off.

missbassie and Ms. Damn are probably pissed off by it...

I'm not.

• missbassie and Ms. Damn are probably pissed off by it...

I'm not.
    Yeah, I posted that after your post

• i haven't read the article but i know for a fact that the pkk is guilty of a lot of atrocities as bad as anything commited by the turkish government. maybe they haven't killed as many people as the government but it's there. that is all.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Firefox has a handy "block images from (URL)" function you can access by right clicking on an image....I have currently blocked Bellcity's and THeHookup's Photobucket sites...for obvious reasons.

• Firefox has a handy "block images from (URL)" function you can access by right clicking on an image....I have currently blocked Bellcity's and THeHookup's Photobucket sites...for obvious reasons.
    LOL!!

• Thanks for the tip!

• That is a really negative portrayal of Turks. I don't think you like Muslims very much
    it is what it is. the turkish government systematically massacred over a million armenians, and tens of thousands of kurds and greeks in the early 20th century. this has been documented by pictures, countless eyewitness accounts, and documentation (the american ambassador to turkey at the time also knew about it and documented it). their government still denies this, to the point of passing a law that doesn't allow any turkish citizens to use the words "genocide" or "massacre" in the same context as armenians or kurds (they accept "deportation" as an alternative), under a penalty of 3 years imprisonment. a renowned turkish historian recently published a book about how these travesties have occured, yet the government hasn't even acknowledged it, and as a result, is being prosecuted and could face 3 years jail time. like i said, it is what it is...

You twit we are not nor have we been discussing the Turkish government.

Folks are always whining about how people judge us by our government. Why are you judging all Turks by theirs.
    well for one, there have been massive protests in turkey, when historians have conferences even disussing the idea of this genocide being admitted. i know people who've lived in turkey, who also say that the a large portion of the population feels this way. like i said, there are turkish historians who've admitted to it, even at the cost of facing jail time for "treason", and i'm sure they aren't alone, but it surely isn't just the government... so as far as people judging americans by their government being along the same lines of what i'm talking about in turkey - unless you know about massive pro-war protests in america that i haven't heard about, it's not the same thing.

• That is a really negative portrayal of Turks. I don't think you like Muslims very much
    it is what it is. the turkish government systematically massacred over a million armenians, and tens of thousands of kurds and greeks in the early 20th century. this has been documented by pictures, countless eyewitness accounts, and documentation (the american ambassador to turkey at the time also knew about it and documented it). their government still denies this, to the point of passing a law that doesn't allow any turkish citizens to use the words "genocide" or "massacre" in the same context as armenians or kurds (they accept "deportation" as an alternative), under a penalty of 3 years imprisonment. a renowned turkish historian recently published a book about how these travesties have occured, yet the government hasn't even acknowledged it, and as a result, is being prosecuted and could face 3 years jail time. like i said, it is what it is...

You twit we are not nor have we been discussing the Turkish government.

Folks are always whining about how people judge us by our government. Why are you judging all Turks by theirs.
    well for one, there have been massive protests in turkey, when historians have conferences even disussing the idea of this genocide being admitted. i know people who've lived in turkey, who also say that the a large portion of the population feels this way. like i said, there are turkish historians who've admitted to it, even at the cost of facing jail time for "treason", and i'm sure they aren't alone, but it surely isn't just the government... so as far as people judging americans by their government being along the same lines of what i'm talking about in turkey - unless you know about massive pro-war protests in america that i haven't heard about, it's not the same thing.

I think the majority of Americans have verified their support with their votes and their wallets. As much as I like to see the poll numbers showing lots of doubt and distress if you travel extensively in the country outside of urban areas I think you'll see that the support's still there.