wHITEY ON THE MOOn...once again, it's ON!

2»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ok folks we shuttin down for ther night...last song

thanks for listening and catch our stoned asses next week

-Adam

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Is this still you guys?? what was that "clean up man" joint?? not the jimmy bo horne? i have that but don't remember it being that ILL...damn and what's this lo fi moder flute shit after?[/trainspot]

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Strutters,

When Guzzo and Monkey are done doing their thang, flip over to KZSU for a surprise fill in with me (aka the Dead Kenny-Gs) and Mr. Sparkle from 10PM to Midnight PST. No theme, just odd combinations of music:

kzsulive.stanford.edu

All strutter radio all the time

AIM: kzsudj
    Phone: 650 723 9010

• Is this still you guys?? what was that "clean up man" joint?? not the jimmy bo horne? i have that but don't remember it being that ILL...damn and what's this lo fi moder flute shit after?[/trainspot]

"Clean up Man" - Eddie Finley & the Cincinnati Show Band

"Does He Really Love You (part 1)" - the Confidentials

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    y'all fany play some Ying Yang Twins!!!!!!!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Is this still you guys?? what was that "clean up man" joint?? not the jimmy bo horne? i have that but don't remember it being that ILL...damn and what's this lo fi moder flute shit after?[/trainspot]

"Clean up Man" - Eddie Finley & the Cincinnati Show Band

"Does He Really Love You (part 1)" - the Confidentials

thanks, great show as always...you guys have me furiously writing down titles with every show...even tho they move my radio show threads to the "announcements" section , I got nothin' but love for wHITEY ON THE MOOn...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    You can also furiously write down the titles of Guzzo's record collection alphabetically. A cheat sheet if you will.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    You can also furiously write down the titles of Guzzo's record collection alphabetically. A cheat sheet if you will.

truth...however I throw monkey wrenches in that shit by adding several secret squirrels and new finds.to the mix.

what? y'all thought I let you guys know every rackord I own?