Options

Just got a payment from this gentlman....

edited April 2005 in Strut Central
for:

Michael Viner's UNCONFIRMED Address
------------------------------

Michael Viner
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
United States

Comments

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    michael viner bought his LP off you? Canadian press?

• Options
    Yep. I couldn't belive it when I got the payment. I feel bad about sending my first stage "goon" email.

K.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    That pic looks like the MGM one that I have... non shiny cover, am I wrong? My eyelet is mad tight too... gotta press that thing down on the deck to play it and forget about backspinning it...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Yep. I couldn't belive it when I got the payment. I feel bad about sending my first stage "goon" email.

K.
    Hahah thats hella funny. I was actually archiving my old ebay emails recently and came across yours. Shit about your grandma and stuff. It was hilarious.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    That pic looks like the MGM one that I have... non shiny cover, am I wrong? My eyelet is mad tight too... gotta press that thing down on the deck to play it and forget about backspinning it...

....wait, theres non-shiny originals? damn, i gotta go to the back of the class now. also, is their 'return of' record easier to find? i picked that one up some years back, but have never ever seen an original s/t. am i normal?

• Options
    It's a Canadian press on Pride. No hole problems.

K.

• Was payment returned with the record?

• what was the final bid, if you don't mind me asking?

• That??s the illest nightmare
    when the original people start diggin?? in the crates themselves !!!

Seb

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    That pic looks like the MGM one that I have... non shiny cover, am I wrong? My eyelet is mad tight too... gotta press that thing down on the deck to play it and forget about penetrating it...

Damn, tell us how you really feel!

• Options
    Was payment returned with the record?

No, but a handful of Bongo Band 45's and a reggae cover of Bongo Rock rode in tow.

K.

• you should've sent the article about apache that O-Dub was involved with that was posted yesterday...

• Options
    Did not see that.

K.

• Why every artist in the world doesn't have their OWN records?

• After 30+ years pass and vinyl is obsolete to most, I'm sure Mr. Viner was content with holding onto the masters...