Gangster Boogie - Chicago Gangsters price check

mallardmallard 452 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
just picked this up for a few bucks...great condition...i know Gangster Boogie is a classic track but besides that I havent heard too much about this albumis Gangster Boogie the artist or LP title?thanks

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    just picked this up for a few bucks...great condition...i know Gangster Boogie is a classic track but besides that I havent heard too much about this album

is Gangster Boogie the artist or LP title?

thanks

lp title

make sure it's not a reish!

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    Gold Plate

GP1011

any other ways of telling?

I thought it was weird that Gangster Boogie would be the group name...but the way it is on the spine is Gangster Boogie - Chicago Gangsters....confusing

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Gold Plate

GP1011

any other ways of telling?

white cardboard, an incredibly shiny cover

brown cardboard inside...cover not particularly shiny....

what do you say?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    brown cardboard inside...cover not particularly shiny....

what do you say?

i'll give you 10 bucks for it.

i have seen other price checks and usually when someone says "I'll give you 10 bucks for it" it means the record is considerably valuable

is this the case? specifics? please?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    i have seen other price checks and usually when someone says "I'll give you 10 bucks for it" it means the record is considerably valuable

is this the case? specifics? please?

let's just say, i've seen it 'fetch' loot. if it's minty, cover and vinyl, 40-50$ would be fair IMO.

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    that is more like 25-30 bucks.unless some newjack is on the bay bidding on stuff they don't know

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Which cover?

Usually $40-60.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    that is more like 25-30 bucks.unless some newjack is on the bay bidding on stuff they don't know

around here IF they make their way onto the shelves (or wall of fame) you'd be lucky to see 25$. it's their "blind over you" jump that usually gets less loot.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

around here IF they make their way onto the shelves (or wall of fame) you'd be lucky to see 25$. it's their "blind over you" jump that usually gets less loot.

Isn't Blind Over You the same LP with a different cover?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Isn't Blind Over You the same LP with a different cover?

yeah, but the tracks are arranged differently. they were both released in '75 though...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Don't sleep on their "Gangster Love" LP, either. One of the nicer $1 thrift buys I've gotten.