L'aventure

GambleGamble 844 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Someone posted an .Mp3 here with this name. Downloaded it without listening and forgot about it. Just checked it out, and this shit is SURRIOUS.What record is this from? I need it in my life.Hearts and Kisses,His lil'dudeness

Comments

• My stupid ass just found it with the search feature. Oops.

Feel free to thread jack.

possible Topics:

The films of Roman Polanski
    Bouroughs: overated? why?
    OldBoy: Woooooooooow?

• New Topic:

What the f**k you mean you haven't heard Inspiration Information?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Someone posted an .Mp3 here with this name. Downloaded it without listening and forgot about it. Just checked it out, and this shit is SURRIOUS.

What record is this from? I need it in my life.

Hearts and Kisses,

His lil'dudeness

That was me. This is the cover you should look for:

The OG must be the french pressing, I guess. If you go the Bay route, you will be bidding against some crazy ass Johnny Hallyday french fans. Dude was in the movie, and sings a song on the soundtrack. I sold an argentinian copy, that's where my knodledge comes from. Now I'm in the process of getting a white label uruguayan promo pressing, THAT my friends will be some Hallyday shit !

• The OG must be the french pressing, I guess. If you go the Bay route, you will be bidding against some crazy ass Johnny Hallyday french fans. Dude was in the movie, and sings a song on the soundtrack. I sold an argentinian copy, that's where my knodledge comes from. Now I'm in the process of getting a white label uruguayan promo pressing, THAT my friends will be some Hallyday shit !

Be patient. The french OG press left for 30$ some days ago. Pretty rare but you have a copy landed on ebay about every weeks..