OC Demos >

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
A while back Meatyogre showed me some clips of songs OC recorded that never made it on Word Life. I happened to come across these today and thought I'd post a zip of them.

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1UEVSBVF0ESHR1SO8JFLTSVWYQ

9/26/05 the Offically Unofficial OC Day 2005

word booty

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

shouldn't it fall on a thursday?

• THANK YOU!!! I was already having an OC day!

• i sincerely thank you.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

shouldn't it fall on a thursday?

Maaaan I had edited the original title of this thread for fear of hurting the collective sensitivies of OC viewers.

• awallawall 673 Posts
    fucking sick. thanks dude.

should i upload more tracks from the terrible new album to continue "o.c. day"?

• Oh shit, the mystic moods loop on Ozone is SICK!
    I can see why these were left off the album, they're more upbeat and fonky than WordLife. But these are great and sicksicksick. Thanks again.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    His rhyme patterns on "Brothers Are Fake" =

• A while back Meatyogre showed me some clips of songs OC recorded that never made it on Word Life. I happened to come across these today and thought I'd post a zip of them.

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1UEVSBVF0ESHR1SO8JFLTSVWYQ

word booty

Maybe I'm too stuck in 2005 mode but I can see why these songs didn't make Word Life. Still cool to hear it though.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I can see that too. I think his rhymes are on point but some of the beats are on the side. Except that Cosmic Sea/Point of Viewz version.

• Mike Curry?

• I can see that too. I think his rhymes are on point but some of the beats are on the side. Except that Cosmic Sea/Point of Viewz version.

He definitely sounds good on these songs. Its more of the "Fudge Pudge" style than how he souded on "Word Life".

• "Visual Picture"- that's the one I'm feelin' out of these demos. "Ozone" is a-ight too. I'm really not that big of an OC fan... "Time's Up" is the only song I can think of by dukes that I really like a whole lot.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    "Visual Picture"- that's the one I'm feelin' out of these demos. "Ozone" is a-ight too. I'm really not that big of an OC fan... "Time's Up" is the only song I can think of by dukes that I really like a whole lot.

BLASPHEMY!

• "Visual Picture"- that's the one I'm feelin' out of these demos. "Ozone" is a-ight too. I'm really not that big of an OC fan... "Time's Up" is the only song I can think of by dukes that I really like a whole lot.

I don't know dog. That isn't the opinion of someone who rides for "the real schitt". lol

I don't know dog. That isn't the opinion of someone who rides for "the real schitt". lol

Haha... hey, there's all kinds of real schitt, some you like more than others. Don't get me wrong, O.C. is most def the realness. He's just not one of my personally favorite real representatives! (can you say "boring and uninspired?)

• (can you say "boring and uninspired?)

no he didn't.

• boring and uninspiered?
    more like 1 LP wonder...
    but good looking day!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    day,

you just made mine. thank you tremendously.

• Thanks Day!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    dope thanks for sharing these!

the id3 tags are "ok??nd artist - sp??r 5" etc. which is "unknown artist - track 5" in swedish! all roads leads to sweden?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    dope thanks for sharing these!

the id3 tags are "ok??nd artist - sp??r 5" etc. which is "unknown artist - track 5" in swedish! all roads leads to sweden?

always