TRADES: Dee Dee Bridgewater 'Afro Blue', Saat etc.

roistoroisto 879 Posts
edited September 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Up for grabs are:Dee Dee Bridgewater: Afro Blue (All Art) LP --1980's 2nd issue with a different cover, hard to find. NM-The Keyboard Conclave: s/t (Supraphon) LP --very dope and semi-hard to find Czech fusion w/"Third Eye" and the classic "Shooting Gallery Rose". NM-Saat: Emtidi (Pilz) LP --definite 1st issue (not the Pop Import one) of this magical psychedelic folk album. Condition: VGMohawks: The Champ / Bumper To Bumper (Jet Star) 12" --ugly as hell German color vinyl version on 12", from the 1980's. EXSven Gr??nberg: Hingus (Melodia) LP --UNBELIEVABLE Russian synth LP from 1980. NM-John G. Perry: Sunset Wading (Decca) LP --UK jazzy prog w/ Michael Giles, Rupert Hine et al. w/"A Rhythmic Stroll" = breakbeatraer. EXEbenezer Obey And His International Brothers: s/t (Decca) LP --very nice 1972 UK release from the Juju Wizard on mono Decca (WAP38). EXRaymond Maclean: Modern Primitive, Beginners (Dance Centre & Gamba) LP --obscure dance instruction record from the UK with nice basslines, drums and percussion, similar to the Melvyn Price LP's released in Sweden. One track has nice drum and bass interaction. EXLooking for good records I don't have, all styles.

Comments

• HOLD Raymond Maclean: Modern Primitive, Beginners (Dance Centre & Gamba) LP

• HOLD Dee Dee Bridgewater: Afro Blue (All Art) LP

• those sound interesting but i don't really know them any chance i could get a sound file for the keyboard conclave ?

• Sorry Dave, I don't know how to do those and I doubt it's even possible with my old-ass laptop....but here's some pics: