Le Frank O - Keep On Getting Down

AaronAaron 977 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Does this one exist on a 12"?

Comments

• I would say no. I've only ever seen the 45. Nice cut!

• I think that's correct. A lot of stock copies used to be laying around SF, 45's only...alas they have pretty much dried up now tho'.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Craig Moerer has one for $65. Is that a decent price?

• There is a bootleg extended edit of this on 12". But I guess you want the real shit?

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Either, Link me to this boot.

• I don't have it here right now, and remember that it doesn't read the name of the artist on it. The 12" has a couple of other tracks as well. I'll have a look and get back...

• there is totally a vintage pressing 12" of this. and it is absolutely mental- extended mix, shit sounds better, more of everything good. i don't have it, need it real bad. one of my top wants i'd say. my guy had a copy of it but sadly damaged it due to a pcp infused "jam" session. picked up the wrong end and it dropped and cracked.

here is a question about the bootleg 12" yall are talking about. what is that sick boogie song on the flipside?? who is the artist?? out of control boogie right there. the 12" has a fake name for it, the *yorkshire* rapper.

• The flip of the yorkshire rapper is an edit of the ojays "put our heads together"

• Options
    I got a couple of the 45's if y'all are looking.

Kevin in Canada.