Giving my first born daughter If ID'ed

DrewdmtDrewdmt 21 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Hate to do this but i just got to know what record this is so i don't have to shell out 300 bucks for it:

http://www.recordkingz.com/shop/catalog/redirect.php?action=url&goto=www.recordkingz.com/shop/catalog/mp3/secretgreekost.mp3

Thanks Alot Guys!
Now anyone tell me how to find a record written in a different language?
Can't really type greek into ebay and all.

Comments

• Just a heads up, you might wanna edit the thread title. You might catch some shit.

Herm

P.S. Sorry, don't know the record.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    You think this beat is hot enough to warrant selling your kid off into slavery?

Children's services please!

Hate to do this but i just got to know what record this is so i don't have to shell out 300 bucks for it:

http://www.recordkingz.com/shop/catalog/redirect.php?action=url&goto=www.recordkingz.com/shop/catalog/mp3/secretgreekost.mp3

Anyone out there recognize this and willing to share?

Message me or post if you know I think I might die if I don't find out.

Thanks

• Rocky OST

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Club Banger

Rocky OST

No, I'm pretty sure it's this:

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Michael Legrand "Brians Song Theme & Variations" (Bell)

• I'm pretty sure it's on Kudu.

I just think Guzzo earned himself a slave girl.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I just think Guzzo earned himself a slave girl.

Tune into Blind Date tomorrow to see what happened when we sent said slave girl out with Guzzo for a night on the town

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Well, the sound file is called "thehookost" and it certainly sounds like some soundtrack shit. There's a 1963 film called "The Hook" with Kirk Douglas, but that seems too early. However, there's a French film from a couple of years ago titled Je suis un assassin, whose alternate title is "The Hook" so maybe that's what it is? The OST for that is by Krishna Levy.

Keep your child.

And bump this thread as often as you can, until you get the answer you want. bump bump bump.

• Damn Rey, why you gotta be so cruel?!

Drew Down,

Here ya go:

The Soundtrack.

"Out Here On The Edge"
    Bill Conti

It's from an international pressing, though (Greece?). The US pressing was only a compilation featuring the likes of Foreigner, Great White and KIX. The track in question is from the score.

Herm

[color:white]Oooh, I FAKED YOU OUT!!!![/color]

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    KIX
    KIX
    KIX
    KIX
    KIX
    [color:white]BEWARE THE WHITE TEXT [/color]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    secretgreekost.mp3
    secretgreekost.mp3
    secretgreekost.mp3
    secretgreekost.mp3
    secretgreekost.mp3
    secretgreekost.mp3
    secretgreekost.mp3

• It's from an international pressing, though (Greece?).

secretgreekost.mp3

See? I told you.

Herm

[color:white]I do my homework when I'M FAKING FOOLS OUT!!!! [/color]

• man, not to get all P.C. and shit but slavery isn't some funny shit to joke around about. That shit isn't just some "stuff that happend, like, a long time ago dude, so...like...you know it's all cool to joke about it". Shit is still happening.

man, not to get all P.C. and shit but slavery isn't some funny shit to joke around about. That shit isn't just some "stuff that happend, like, a long time ago dude, so...like...you know it's all cool to joke about it". Shit is still happening.

It's pretty scary. One of the record sellers I know was talking about going into the jungles of Mexico and being offered to buy young children for hundreds of dollars. Disgusting.

• I read something that there are more slaves now (5 billion) than ever before. I think even Vice ran something about it as well.

• Most people believe slavery no longer exists, but it is still very much alive. From Khartoum to Calcutta, from Brazil to Bangladesh, men, women, and children live and work as slaves or in slave-like conditions. According to the London-based Anti-Slavery International (ASI), the world's oldest human-rights organization, there are at least 27 million people in bondage. Indeed, there may be more slaves in the world than ever before.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I read something that there are more slaves now (5 billion) than ever before. I think even Vice ran something about it as well.

dude that means that like 80% of us are still slaves

Most people believe slavery no longer exists, but it is still very much alive. From Khartoum to Calcutta, from Brazil to Bangladesh, men, women, and children live and work as slaves or in slave-like conditions. According to the London-based Anti-Slavery International (ASI), the world's oldest human-rights organization, there are at least 27 million people in bondage. Indeed, there may be more slaves in the world than ever before.

• Well, the sound file is called "thehookost" and it certainly sounds like some soundtrack shit. There's a 1963 film called "The Hook" with Kirk Douglas, but that seems too early. However, there's a French film from a couple of years ago titled Je suis un assassin, whose alternate title is "The Hook" so maybe that's what it is? The OST for that is by Krishna Levy.
    Keep your child.
    And bump this thread as often as you can, until you get the answer you want. bump bump bump.

• word. and that's the numbers they've been able to count and figure. who knows how many more are out there who haven't been counted.

Actually that number will skyrocket dude to conditions in "third world" nations (war, abandoned children, sweat shops, natural disasters, booming population growth).

• I read something that there are more slaves now (5 billion) than ever before. I think even Vice ran something about it as well.

dude that means that like 80% of us are still slaves

Isn't the U.S./American Citizens in the top 2% in terms of wealth in the world? I could be wrong

• Actually that number will skyrocket dude to conditions in "third world" nations (war, abandoned children, sweat shops, natural disasters, booming population growth).

Or not, the income in many third world countries is skyrocketing as well. For instance, those working in call centers in India have gone from around $500 a year income to over $2000 a year income - a 300% increase.

Of course, if you're talking total numbers, with 6 billion+ people on the planet I have no doubt there would be more than ever.

• Is India considered a 'third world' country?

Not challenging, just curious. I know they are one of the most rapidly growing economies in the world, alongside china.

• Actually that number will skyrocket dude to conditions in "third world" nations (war, abandoned children, sweat shops, natural disasters, booming population growth).

Or not, the income in many third world countries is skyrocketing as well. For instance, those working in call centers in India have gone from around $500 a year income to over $2000 a year income - a 300% increase.

Of course, if you're talking total numbers, with 6 billion+ people on the planet I have no doubt there would be more than ever.

You think there can be enough call centers in India (The population there is hovering around or over a Billion people), let alone across the globe to "fix everything"?

I dunno, maybe if Americans get even dumber then yeah.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Isn't India and Ireland the two fastest growing tech markets on the planet?

• l

Im not sure how reputable they are in the sanity department

Although their fashion do's and don'ts give me a hearty chuckle on occasion.