WANTED: Frontline E-A-ski 12"s

bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
edited September 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
i'm looking for the following 12"s:Frontline "What is it?"E-A-ski "Can't get enough"E-A-ski ft/E-40 "Can't get enough (remix)"all on infrared music group. please hit me on the pm if you have copies of these that you can part with. i've got funk & soul 45s for trade, and a few lps.

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    ME TOO!

but give em to bluesnag first

waa laa... and a lot more of it

• i'm looking for the following 12"s:

Frontline "What is it?"
    E-A-ski "Can't get enough"
    E-A-ski ft/E-40 "Can't get enough (remix)"

all on infrared music group. please hit me on the pm if you have copies of these that you can part with. i've got funk & soul 45s for trade, and a few lps.

Can I just assume that y'all haven't heard "Ride" by E-A-Ski? 'Cause that's the jernt right thurr.

And sorry, I don't have esstras of the above (but I'll keep my eyes peeled). I do have extras of Ski's "My Bad," though.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

i'm looking for the following 12"s:

Frontline "What is it?"

all on infrared music group. please hit me on the pm if you have copies of these that you can part with. i've got funk & soul 45s for trade, and a few lps.

Can I just assume that y'all haven't heard "Ride" by E-A-Ski? 'Cause that's the jernt right thurr.

And sorry, I don't have esstras of the above (but I'll keep my eyes peeled). I do have extras of Ski's "My Bad," though.

yup, i love that e-a-ski "ride". just listened to a clip of "my bad", but i gotta say it didn't do much for me. but yeah, if you find copies of those others i would love it if you hooked me up.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Can I just assume that y'all have "Ride" by E-A-Ski?

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

i'm looking for the following 12"s:

Frontline "What is it?"

making one more plea for these 12"s if you've got an extra. i'll hugely hook you up on the trade. i NEED that frontline.