DHL = Jah approved

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Saw this on an eBay auction where dude was charging $35 for a SINGLE item from Jamaica:PLEASE NOTE,Your parcel can't be insured at Jamaican Post Office.IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE CHOOSE DHL.DHL COSTS YOU NUFF $$$ BUT IT IS MUCH SAFER THAN THE POST.SELLASSIE I KNOW DAT.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    DHL is a great alternative for shipping. There are many freight companies that are often forgotten in UPS/USPS hell. Works well for larger shipments, too.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    My dude in Playa del Carmen on Yucatan makes me ship DSL to him everytime. I think that company's got the Caribbean on lock, seen?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    My dude in Playa del Carmen on Yucatan makes me ship DSL/B> to him everytime.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    My dude in Playa del Carmen on Yucatan makes me ship DSL/B> to him everytime.

You didn't know about my "side project" did you dude?

• Options
    They're very quick and reliable. MAybe if you're dropping $200+, it may be a viable risk deterrent. THat said, I've yet to have any bad shippign experiences from Jamaica (other than they get searched by customs EVERY time).

GRading on the other hand...

K.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Saw this on an eBay auction where dude was charging $35 for a SINGLE item from Jamaica:

PLEASE NOTE,
    Your parcel can't be insured at Jamaican Post Office.

IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE CHOOSE DHL.
    DHL COSTS YOU NUFF $$$ BUT IT IS MUCH SAFER THAN THE POST.
    SELLASSIE I KNOW DAT.

That's the truth,Federal Express is another big one downhere.
    This is the reason i'm reluctant,to start trading on here.It's such a big hassle to actually collect your parcel from the the central sorting office,and more than likely i'll have to pay a import duty as well
    ITS BLOODCLAAT FUCKERY!!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    My dude in Playa del Carmen on Yucatan makes me ship DSL</B> to him everytime.

haha, ultimate acronym injokes abound

SOULSTRUT RAWKS