bay dudes?
Swayze
14,705 Posts
please to explain "YEEEEEE"?(Mac Dre/Mac Mall 12" =
)
)
Swayze
14,705 Posts
)
Comments
You know what the song says, "that's Richmond."
And even though Frontline says that "YEE!" is a Richmond thing, I've always heard it as more of a Vallejo thing that was adopted by Richmond and Oakland (A LA THA HOMIE WILLOGIC--YEEEEEEEEE!).
PS I met Captain Save-A-Hoe last night and E-40 called me yesterday.
affirmative/positive exclamation, particularly in a poarty atmosphere
tourest.
Speaking of the bay - anyone have any fronline mp3s for me? I had the lp, but lost it when my hard drive was wiped
thanks
h
"Can you tell me how to get to Magazine Street?"
PS Copped you a hawt XXL B-Legit shirt (with a cartoon hogg on the back!).
whoa
ok never mind the tourest bit...
you triple OG now.
folks outside the club last night were YEEE'ing up a storm, at one point the door dude came in and told the bar manager it was "getting too crunk out there..."
As far as I knew, they only had one. I think the title was "Who R U" or something like that. I'll take anything you gots tho!
h
Ross or I could hit you up on a yousendit, I gotta figure out how to zipp up the files real quick.
Thanks, dude - i think i got the tracks from ross originally. Very dope group - did they come out with the lp on wax? The team needs to put out the negro league on wax...Great album.