Samples revealed!!

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I found this posted on the necrohiphop forums by the man himself "Necro"What are y'all feelings on this,is it really "RUINING THE GAME"? is there a "CODE" why wasn't i informed? and the biggest question of all what was i doing in that forum R U STUPID????ITS ONE THING IF YOU WANNA PERSONALLY SEND IT TO SOMEONEGO AHEADBUT WHY THE FUCK R U POSTING SHIT UP ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD?????IM STARTING TO HATE YALL MOTHERFUCKERSYOU R RUINING THE GAMELEARN THE CODE OF THE GAMEU DONT EXPOSE SHITHIPHOP IS BUILT ON PRODUCERS AND DJ'S DIGGING FOR SHITA PRODUCER DOESNT DIG FOR A RECORD, MAYBE SPEND $50 ON IT AND THEN SAY HEY WORLD, LOOK, THIS IS THE SOURCE, HERE, HAVE A COPYU FUCKING DICKHEADSTHATS NOT HOW IT WORKSSHUT YA MOUTHS AND KEEP IT TO YA SELFYOU WANNA SHARE, DO IT PRIVATELYEMAIL YA BOYFRIENDS ONLINE AND DO IT WITHOUT THE WHOLE WORLD SEEINGNOBODY CARESAND FOR THE KIDS WHO DO CARE, ITS CUZ MOST OF YALL ARE LAZY AND DONT EVEN DESERVE TO BE DOWN WITH THE DIGGERS CLUBYEAH SOME OF US HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME FOR YEARSPAY SOME DUESYOU ARE TRYING TO IMPRESS PEOPLE, BUT YOU WOULD NEVER IMPRESS THE REAL BEAT MAKERSUNTIL YOU ACTUALLY MAKE A FUCKING BEAT AND PUT IT OUTSTOP PUTTING UP SAMPLESNEXT PERSON TO DO IT IS BANNED"HEY WHAT SAMPLE IS THAT????????? IS THAT THE ROCK??? NO IT AINT THE ROCK YOU DICKHEAD"WHO THE FUCK CARESI DONT LISTEN TO HAVOC AND NEED TO KNOW WHERE HE SAMPLED HIS SHIT FROMI DONT LISTEN TO RZA AND MAKE IT MY LIFE TO TELL THE WORLD WHERE HE GOT THE LOOP FROMYOU AINT GETTING NOTHING OUT OF IT REVEALING SHIT PUBLICLY ON A MESSAGE BOARD READ BY 1,000'S DAILYYOU JUST FUCKING THE GAME UP WORSE THAN IT ISITS LIKE TELLING SOMEONE ABOUT A MOVIE BEFORE THEY GET TO SEE IT AND RUINING IT

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i get what he's saying. i really don't understand why people, e.g. on the-breaks, talk about samples so much and literally ruin the game of some (little) producers. it's really cool to find loops that people used, but letting so many people know about your sample spotting is strange. not ruining the game actually, but definitely disrespecting some fellow diggers. i talk to friends about samples, but sites like the-breaks are a little too much for my taste. i'd hate to see people post about samples that i used, but i'd not get angry that much. it can really be fun too when people spot your samples and talk to you about it, but putting that info online is really kinda disrispectin'...

why do i even think about stuff like that? i should care less. i guess i'm just feeling a bit why necro got angry.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    This is like the maturing of any colletro, digger or whatever you call yourself... you feel like this then you realize that you want to learn stuff too so you tell yourself that this feeling is so un Big Dude like... everybody has felt this way at one point or another... I think I said those same words in here like four years ago... and feel like such a dork to this day for it...

• DOWN WITH THE DIGGERS CLUB

There's a club?!

how can i be down?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

DOWN WITH THE DIGGERS CLUB

There's a club?!

how can i be down?

you need to be be "special friend" first

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i get what he's saying. i really don't understand why people, e.g. on the-breaks, talk about samples so much and literally ruin the game of some (little) producers. it's really cool to find loops that people used, but letting so many people know about your sample spotting is strange. not ruining the game actually, but definitely disrespecting some fellow diggers. i talk to friends about samples, but sites like the-breaks are a little too much for my taste. i'd hate to see people post about samples that i used, but i'd not get angry that much. it can really be fun too when people spot your samples and talk to you about it, but putting that info online is really kinda disrispectin'...

why do i even think about stuff like that? i should care less. i guess i'm just feeling a bit why necro got angry.

reading my own post makes me laugh sometimes. my second thought: i'm writing way too much on here. definitely not a good look trying to write down spontaneous thoughts in English on a message board like Soulstrut. please excuse. i need some sleep!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    btw, you should post the same stuff on the-breaks and see what the breakers are saying! would be fun to cross post...

ALREADY!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    btw, you should post the same stuff on the-breaks and see what the breakers are saying! would be fun to cross post...

ALREADY!

I'll post it as soon as the-breaks is back up again.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    dont agree with what hes saying. this has happend to me quite a few times. i mean its just a couple of samples of beats you've allready made. if others rock em they're just gonna look bad... and those guys are just followers who'll probably never get their own style. you're always gonna be like 10 steps ahead of those guys... i dont know, i just dont worry about shit like that.

• I think he's worried about possible law suits....

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    I think he's worried about possible law suits....

aah yeah.. why didnt i think of this

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    why does necro have a forum?
    is it just cage, necro, ra, and a couple college kids from emerson ( ) talking to each other?

I think he's worried about possible law suits....

He shouldn't sample then

• dayday 9,611 Posts

There's a club?!

how can i be down?

Just ask him

(Chorus)

Me and my homies we tighter than a glove

Chop a lot of samples is how we do it at the Diggaz Club

Check the fool or kick it in the tub

Cuz we kick much ass at the Diggaz Club

I got a hoe named Real de Real

She got a buddy named SP-12 now you know the deal

We getz freaky in the studio late night

That's why the beats that you hear are comin real tight

Somethin to roll to somethin to stroll to

If you's a playa in the game this will hold you

Mo money mo money for the bank roll

Stick to the script don't slip in the nine-fo

A lot of fools put salt in the game

Till these Diggaz get the notion that they runnin the game huh

I run my own and I'm my own self person

No respect make the situation worse then

Fillmoe, H.P., and Sunnydale

There's a Diggaz club everywhere you dwell

Lakeview, P.H., and Army Street

A different part of town a different kind of beat

I just made a track for the homie Slug

Now press play on the MPC at the Diggaz club

(chorus)

(more Axelrod, Mr. Forte?)

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Security by obscurity is never a good long term solution.

You need to sign up there and tell him this,so he can curse you out with the CAPS LOCK on.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I should sign in to thank him for my new location!![/b]

---

NECRO AKA THE SEXORCIST - IN STORES NOW YOU DICKHEAD - YOU DIDNT BUY IT??? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? YOUR MOTHER TO GET RAPED?

THE CIRCLE OF TYRANTS(NECRO, ILL BILL, GORETEX & MR. HYDE) - IN STORES OCTOBER SOMETIME WHEN THE FUCKING PRESSING PLANT STICKS TO A DATE

SECRET SOCIETY(NECRO & NON-PHIXION) - IN STORES PROBABLY JANUARY 2006 - HAD TO PUSH IT BACK BECAUSE THE 4TH QUARTER SUCKS DICK AND MAJOR LABELS MONOPOLIZE EVERYTHING

STREET VILLAINS VOL. 2 MIX CD - IN STORES NOW YOU DUMB FUCK - YOU SAID AFTER YOU DOWNLOADED IT YOU WOULD BUY IT IF YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!! YOU PLAYED IT 50 TIMES IN A ROW - YOU DIDNT LIKE IT? WHY HAVENT YOU BOUGHT IT??? YOU NO INTEGRITY HAVING PIECE OF SHIT - NOTICE HOW YOUR ALBUM SELLS 3 COPIES - HAHAHA

NECRO - THE PRE-FIX FOR DEATH INSTRUMENTALS CD - IN STORES NOW DOOSH

ILL BILL - WHAT'S WRONG WITH BILL? INSTRUMENTALS CD - IN STORES NOW ASSFACE

GORETEX - THE ART OF DYING INSTRUMENTALS CD - IN STORES NOW DOODYBALL

SABAC - SABACOLYPSE INSTRUMENTALS CD - IN STORES NOW YOU SPERMLICKER

This is a artist that REALLY cares about his fans

There's a club?!

how can i be down?

Just ask him

(Chorus)
    Me and my homies we tighter than a glove
    Chop a lot of samples is how we do it at the Diggaz Club
    Check the fool or kick it in the tub
    Cuz we kick much ass at the Diggaz Club

I got a hoe named Real de Real
    She got a buddy named SP-12 now you know the deal
    We getz freaky in the studio late night
    That's why the beats that you hear are comin real tight
    Somethin to roll to somethin to stroll to
    If you's a playa in the game this will hold you
    Mo money mo money for the bank roll
    Stick to the script don't slip in the nine-fo
    A lot of fools put salt in the game
    Till these Diggaz get the notion that they runnin the game huh
    I run my own and I'm my own self person
    No respect make the situation worse then
    Fillmoe, H.P., and Sunnydale
    There's a Diggaz club everywhere you dwell
    Lakeview, P.H., and Army Street
    A different part of town a different kind of beat
    I just made a track for the homie Slug
    Now press play on the MPC at the Diggaz club

(chorus)

(more Axelrod, Mr. Forte?)

2-4-6-8 Day's who I appreciate!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    and a couple college kids from emerson ( ) talking to each other?

haha, i went to emerson.

necro sounds like a huge dork.

digger club? Does he post here? Is there another club?

There's a club?!

how can i be down?

you need to be be "special friend" first You need to get your lips wet.

There's a club?!

how can i be down?

It's a pyramid scheme with Madlib at the top.

• 'hilarious.

• how come most the people that have "been in the game for years" could give a fuck less about you exposing their samples to others online? At least someone is actually listening and studying your shit enough to even care!!! I couldn't tell you one the name of one Necro sample, much less a Necro song. Get them shits cleared if you're so damn worried about it!!!!

• MeepMeep 320 Posts

There's a club?!

how can i be down?

It's a pyramid scheme with Madlib at the top.

• I'm not a regular poster here, but why should it matter? I mean if your "production"is based upon one or two samples then that is cornball. It should not matter what is sampled, or how rare it (unless you are just trying to flex some "deep digger knowledge.....i.e. comic book nerd shit) what should matter is how it is flipped! Necro should not be worried about someone knowing his samples, but rather why his cornball hip hop sounds like mediocre, unoriginal, dog shit!!!

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    really, necro is dumb as fuck and that's an understatement.
    if he knew better about white people psychology, then he would know that this kind of post is just going to increase the trend instead of stopping it.

plus, if he was paying for the shit he's using, he wouldn't care that much.

then, if you're pissed about that kind of shit, then what about me and your fuckin lyrics man. that's pollution for the brain. so, please fix your lyrics first, then you can talk nerdy.

• really, necro is dumb as fuck and that's an understatement.
    if he knew better about white people psychology, then he would know that this kind of post is just going to increase the trend instead of stopping it.

plus, if he was paying for the shit he's using, he wouldn't care that much.

then, if you're pissed about that kind of shit, then what about me and your fuckin lyrics man. that's pollution for the brain. so, please fix your lyrics first, then you can talk nerdy.

but dude, you don't like "goon rap"?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ...his cornball hip hop sounds like mediocre, unoriginal, dog shit!!!

i like his beats. his rhymes are unlistenable.

• he is basically just kind of stupid. he is taking the message board world too seriously (as many do). if a record already came out, who gives a shit? what producer is going to be pissed instead of being flattered that kids like the material enough to track down the sample source???

just sounds like necro is an unhappy camper.

and honestly, could someone possibly bust out necro for not paying royalties by posting his sample sources on janky ass necro hip hop forum??? is big brother that unfadeable???

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

if he knew better about white people psychology,