DMX beats down fans in Germany!

2»

Comments

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    This thread is a perfect example how hip-hop is all about the image today. You are all making fun of Joe's looks but nobody has said a thing about his rhymes...

• This thread is a perfect example how hip-hop is all about the image today. You are all making fun of Joe's looks but nobody has said a thing about his rhymes...

Never heard of him let alone his music so I can only comment on what I do know. Which is that he's a fat fucker with man breasts.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    this bro needs a bro[/b]
    but whatchu know about that though
    dmx gets respect for getting dissed at the spot his piss flows
    by addressing it with blows
    or should i say slaps
    stick comedy its gotta be
    when this dude's titty flaps while he raps
    moral of the story dont diss rapper's draining the lizard
    or u can get the smack!

get me out of here

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    This thread is a perfect example how hip-hop is all about the image today. You are all making fun of Joe's looks but nobody has said a thing about his rhymes...

Dude, I don't think anybody in America's ever gonna here this guy rap

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Streets isn't feeling it.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Does Germany not have Ludacris videos or something? Herr Osterode needs to get up on some Sucka Free Sonntag and learn proper hiphop commode etiquette technology.

Gotta side with DMX on this one

Germany knows nothing about Hip-Hop.

We only listen to stuff like Joe Rilla

listen

Just listened to this. I don't understand German so I have no idea what this dude is talking about, but it sounds wack! The production is terrible as well. MAD corny keyboard beats. Is this guy popular in Germany? How many records has he sold? NO ONE in the states will be checking for this guy.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

"I wanted to go to the bathroom and me[color:red]e[/color]t[/b] DMX,"

The extra 'e' you put into 'met' there changes the story a lot - from what i read these guys went to the bathroom where by coincidence they met DMX, rather than having followed him in there. I thought it was a pretty funny thing to say to him. Course, DMX's reaction was even funnier.

i think that was the case, but still, the German dudes forgot the first rule of men's bathroom etiquette, which is "Don't talk to anyone in the bathroom at anytime." They probably rolled up on X while he was pissing. I don't care if Jesus is up in that muv, no coversations until you're out of the restroom. they call them restrooms for a reason. that they even spoke to him is

what surprises me is that the Germans didn't think their time was better spent putting up a piece in the bathroom and "representing."

"Sucker Free Sonntag"

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    I met Richard "Mr. Belding" Haskins several years ago in a restaurant after he walked out of one too

• A couple of things.

1. If these dudes thought DMX sucked, why did they go to his show?

2. I would be pissed too if somebody said little john was better than me. Now, if I was DMX and they said Rakim or Chuck D was better, then I'd have to be like, yeah, ok thats true, but Little John... thats just low. Even though I could probably stand to listen to little john longer than I could stand to listen to DMX, but thats a tough tough call.

3. I didn't konw DMX still had fans anywhere.

4. Those dudes deserved to get punched. definitely.

• 3. I didn't know DMX still had fans anywhere.

I didn't konw DMX still had fans anywhere.

• I like DMX, he's funny, especially when he barks like a dog!!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    They left out the part where the german asked dmx how many elements he practiced and then proceeded to accost him for not being true to hip hop.

• In the dark of night. Shit get greasy.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    Does Germany not have Ludacris videos or something? Herr Osterode needs to get up on some Sucka Free Sonntag and learn proper hiphop commode etiquette technology.

Gotta side with DMX on this one

Germany knows nothing about Hip-Hop.

listen

Just listened to this. I don't understand German so I have no idea what this dude is talking about, but it sounds wack! The production is terrible as well. MAD corny keyboard beats. Is this guy popular in Germany? How many records has he sold? NO ONE in the states will be checking for this guy.

No question that he is wack. The beatzs are typical "German" rap beats 2005. His rhymestyle too. Lyricswise he isn't taking the "Gangsta" route that is elling best over here at the moment but that dosen't make his records any better.

Off course you will never hear his studff in the USA.

I just wanted to give an example what German rap is about these days.

can someone please explain why dmx was driving one of those power wheel things in a SUM 41 video?!?!? out of nowhere...like for 2 seconds and that was it.

can someone please explain why dmx was driving one of those power wheel things in a SUM 41 video?!?!? out of nowhere...like for 2 seconds and that was it.

DMX is on Def Jam. Sum 41 are on Island/Def Jam. Artists often show up in music videos of other groups on the label. Keep a high profile and what not.

thanks for the info!

damn...thats one of the wierdest things i've ever witnessed

• dmx is still mad successful for a crack addict.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    dmx is still mad successful for a crack addict.

i used to think he was the most successful crackhead ever, but...

• dmx is still mad successful for a crack addict.

i used to think he was the most successful crackhead ever, but...

(Base)heads know the deal...

• ???I told him that I think he's cool, but Lil??? Jon is better. Then he freaked out. He slapped me in the face, and then his bodyguards attacked us."
    he deserved it.

Breaking it a down a little more clearly:

"I followed DMX into the bathroom to tell him to his face he sucks."

How they didn't seem that one coming I don't know. Maybe things are different in Germany, like when belching after you eat is a compliment.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    y'all keep forgetting about the bad German command of the English language

"I wanted to go to the bathroom and met DMX,??? Osterode told German newspaper BZ. ???I told him that I think he's cool, but his Lil John[/b] is better. Then he freaked out. He slapped me in the face, and then his bodyguards attacked us."

• Germany knows nothing about Hip-Hop.

listen

Who needs Hip-Hop if you can have mushroom music of the 70s ??