DMX beats down fans in Germany!

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
This is TOO crazy and funny on too many levels. DMX, German hip-hop fans, in a bathroom, Little John, COMEDY! I hope those guys did not get hurt too bad.Glad to see that DMX is still crazy! He slapped dude in the face?From Allhiphop.comRapper DMX Accused Of Assaulting Fans In German Night ClubBy Nolan StrongDate: 9/21/2005 7:29 pm Two men have filed complaints with police in Berlin, Germany, claiming that U.S. rap star DMX assaulted them in a Berlin nightclub. DMX was in Berlin???s Sage Club last Friday (Sept. 16) following an appearance earlier in the evening. The rapper became involved in an altercation with Oliver Osterode, 24 and Julian Schmidt, 24, allegedly comments made while in the bathroom."I wanted to go to the bathroom and met DMX,??? Osterode told German newspaper BZ. ???I told him that I think he's cool, but Lil??? Jon is better. Then he freaked out. He slapped me in the face, and then his bodyguards attacked us."Osterode suffered a swollen eye, bruised ribs and other lacerations, while Schmidt reportedly suffered bruises to his abdomen.Managers for DMX have assigned a Munich based lawyer to investigate the incident. Representatives for the rapper were not available as of press time.

Comments

• Did he show them his FBI badge????

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "I wanted to go to the bathroom and met DMX,???

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    ???I told him that I think he's cool, but Lil??? Jon is better. Then he freaked out. He slapped me in the face, and then his bodyguards attacked us."

he deserved it.

• Did he show them his FBI badge????
    LOL....Drugs and alcohol have ruined his life..

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

"I wanted to go to the bathroom and met DMX,??? Osterode told German newspaper BZ. ???I told him that I think he's cool, but Lil??? Jon is better. Then he freaked out. He slapped me in the face, and then his bodyguards attacked us."

I would have fucked em up more than just a slap. Fan or not. Anyone who follows you into the bathroom[/b] and then tells you someone else is better then you, needs to punched in skull cavity.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Glad to see that DMX is still crazy! He slapped dude in the face?

STILL crazy?!? That incident in the parking lot wasn't that long ago...

???I told him that I think he's cool, but Lil??? Jon is better. Then he freaked out. He slapped me in the face, and then his bodyguards attacked us."

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

"I wanted to go to the bathroom and meet DMX,"

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Did he show them his FBI badge????

Sayin' how many felonies and cases does this fool have? How does he still have a passport? They let DMX travel internationally? European countries allow him through immigration? I would think he would be banned from entering most countries in Europe.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    comedy

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Did he show them his FBI badge????
    LOL....Drugs and alcohol have ruined his life..

really? maybe in 5-10 this will be true, but dmx is still mad successful for a crack addict.

• Does Germany not have Ludacris videos or something? Herr Osterode needs to get up on some Sucka Free Sonntag and learn proper hiphop commode etiquette technology.

Gotta side with DMX on this one

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

No kidding!

Moron!!!!! What's next, dude goes into Marcy (SP) Projects and tells them they ain't got shit on Compton!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Fan or not. Anyone who follows you into the bathroom[/b] and then tells you someone else is better then you, needs to punched in skull cavity.

true story, I once followed Peanut Butter Wolf into the bathroom and asked him for a job.

He seemed impressed

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    My dad works at a real estate and loan company which shares the same building as George Carlin's office and they met eachother and talked after taking a leak. Pops was there before him, though. A couple of the Temptations first met Berry Gordy in the bathroom. I met Richard "Mr. Belding" Haskins several years ago in a restaurant after he walked out of one too

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    They left out the part where the german asked dmx how many elements he practiced and then proceeded to accost him for not being true to hip hop.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I once followed Peanut Butter Wolf into the bathroom and asked him for a job

I'M JUST KEEEEEEEEEEDING!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I once followed Peanut Butter Wolf into the bathroom and asked him for a job

He seemed impressed

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    The zinger has become the mr sucker.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Fan or not. Anyone who follows you into the bathroom[/b] and then tells you someone else is better then you, needs to punched in skull cavity.

true story, I once followed Peanut Butter Wolf into the bathroom and asked him for a job.

You left out an apostrophe--get your punctuation game up:

true story, I once followed Peanut Butter Wolf into the bathroom and asked him for a '[/b]job.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    You left out an apostrophe--get your punctuation game up:

true story, I once followed Peanut Butter Wolf into the bathroom and asked him for a '[/b]job.
    dood, that's just mean.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

He seemed impressed
    What was he impressed with? Your "resume".....oooohh haa haha ha ha.. I kill mee..whoa that was ...so dumb, sorry...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

He seemed impressed
    What was he impressed with? Your "resume".....oooohh haa haha ha ha.. I kill mee..whoa that was ...so dumb, sorry...

Sounds like some 'ole Tevin Campbell action to me.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• "I wanted to go to the bathroom and me[color:red]e[/color]t[/b] DMX,"

The extra 'e' you put into 'met' there changes the story a lot - from what i read these guys went to the bathroom where by coincidence they met DMX, rather than having followed him in there. I thought it was a pretty funny thing to say to him. Course, DMX's reaction was even funnier.

• "What, Germans? I love the goofy bastards..."

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I also gotta side with X on this.

Sounds like they rushed up on him while he was taking a piss. I think thats grounds for a slap, and if I was a bodyguard and I saw someone acting like that, Id probably give them a good punch too.

that is, if its even true. The story sounds mad suspect.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    Does Germany not have Ludacris videos or something? Herr Osterode needs to get up on some Sucka Free Sonntag and learn proper hiphop commode etiquette technology.

Germany knows nothing about Hip-Hop.

We only listen to stuff like Joe Rilla

listen

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Does Germany not have Ludacris videos or something? Herr Osterode needs to get up on some Sucka Free Sonntag and learn proper hiphop commode etiquette technology.

listen

wow. who's joe Rilla?

Somebody get dude a shirt.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

listen

wow. who's joe Rilla?

Somebody get dude a bra[/b].

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

listen

wow. who's joe Rilla?

Somebody get dude a "bro"[/b].

• Does Germany not have Ludacris videos or something? Herr Osterode needs to get up on some Sucka Free Sonntag and learn proper hiphop commode etiquette technology.

listen

wow. who's joe Rilla?

Somebody get dude a "bro"[/b].

MAN-ZEEEEER!!!!![/b]