school band playing "entroducing" tracks live

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    dope! the drummer goes off when he's trying to emulate the mpc, but that shit was kinda ill! any idea which school this was, or what it was for?! schoolhouse funk 3

peace.

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    dope! the drummer goes off when he's trying to emulate the mpc, but that shit was kinda ill! any idea which school this was, or what it was for?! schoolhouse funk 3

peace.

that school is in Minnetonka (right outside Minneapolis)
    i don't know if you can really hate on the kid when he 'goes off' in fact that part of the song pretty much sounds like the original...

• that school is in Minnetonka (right outside Minneapolis)
    i don't know if you can really hate on the kid when he 'goes off' in fact that part of the song pretty much sounds like the original...

As in.... "that ain't lake Minnetonka" ??

I thought the piece was a bit of a snooze. But I'm sure they served a lovely Chardonnay during the interval.

• Would this be an appropriate time to use the graemlin?

SG

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

peace.

that school is in Minnetonka (right outside Minneapolis)

I wasn't hatin', just sayin', i'm a drummer and know that shit's hella hard to get down... anyhow, that portion of the live performance sounds horrible IMO, it def. doesnt sound like the original man.

peace.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wow. prety cool.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I think that's dope.

The fact that some high school kids perfomed this is pretty

Wasn't the sample for "Changling" from a school band? Cray cray.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    This shit is fucking incredible. Wish my high school band was doing shit like this as opposed to Rogers & Hammerstein

BTW the sample for changeling came off "Imagination Flight" by the Chaffey College band.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    mmmm..kay. we already discussed this. remember guy?

Numerous pictures of dudes girlfriend were posted

Including this one.

somebody said they would probably tap anyways. Then we talked about band camp girls.

Whats left to say?

• awallawall 673 Posts
    sorry to bring this back, but if you thought this sloppily executed music-major project was impressive you should hear this shit:

juno - high noon

rock band covering "high noon". they play this live (they have three guitar players and a ton of pedals).

• So what's the time signature on "Changeling?"