soulstrut mixtape trade

autezautez 404 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
i sent mine out to australia and the dude recieved it. i havent gotten one yet. who got theirs?

Comments

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    oh shit i almost forgot about this, i gotta mail my mix!

• oh shit i almost forgot about this, i gotta mail my mix!

me too.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    i sent mine out to australia

They have people out there now?

I need to get in on this mistape trade action.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I'm slacking on getting mine out. The original email said we had til Sept. 30th to get it in the mail though. So I still have time.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    my partner never got back to me.... *tear*

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I got a freakin' sweet package from my dude, but I dunno his/her soulstrut name to thank him/her properly. So, whoever sent out the Corillions CD + 6 CDRs of facemelting rare stuff - THANKS!!!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I haven't sent mine out yet since the Katrina related events have taken over my life for the most part.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i made mine this week - i hope dude likes it! we have til the 30th to send it out, right?

• Sent mine out early in the game...I have not received anything yet, though.

SG

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    oh shit i almost forgot about this, i gotta mail my mix!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    if i remember right ehuffman was going to post the rules soon. i think the hurricane kind of delayed it a bit. i'm headed to baton rouge in a few days to assist in the hazardous susbstance mitigation so mine is going to be a little delayed.

• awallawall 673 Posts
    oh shit i almost forgot about this, i gotta make[/b] my mix!

• Mine is sitting there ready for the mailbox.

• i sent mine out to australia and the dude recieved it.

yo I'm that dude !
    serroisuly, thanks again autez, some different stuff on there for sure, that was the idea right !

I'll be posting mine monday

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    oh shit i almost forgot about this, i gotta make[/b] my mix!

• I did post rules, but this is the last thing on my mind right now. I am waiting for my 3 week old daughter to come home from the hospital with a virus/infection. More on the trade later.

• Sorry to hear about your daughter Ehuffman, hope she comes home soon & well. Thanks again for spear-heading this trade.

Johmbolaya, your cd went in the mail Monday, via non-airmail from Ontario. It should get there in less than two weeks. I'm only a small dude, so It might not blow you away, but I hope it sounds good.

Ark

• oh shit i almost forgot about this, i gotta mail my mix!

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Sent mine out early in the game...I have not received anything yet, though.

SG

• I'm lagging, will get my out soon though!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Ark

re: your location - are you living in the backroom of this place?

hammer

• Naw...I'm just down the road in Hamilton. Making that occasional trek into T. for wax, shoes, or a show.

Ark

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Mine is sitting there ready for the mailbox.