Game Related

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Fair price ranges for old E-40 LPs e.g. Federal, Game Related, Mail Man, In A Major Way, etc? I see some expensive ass prices on these when I see them at all.And on a side note - anyone have Mac Mall's "Illegal Business" on LP?

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i've never seen anything other than the "sic with tis" 12". a**a just picked up some dope bay area old ass mix cds from the swapmeet. i'll burn'em for you.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    In A Major Way

Promo-only but only goes for like $10-20

Can't speak on the rest

• i've never seen anything other than the "sic with tis" 12". a**a just picked up some dope bay area old ass mix cds from the swapmeet. i'll burn'em for you.

Sl*mp & Gr*nd is at the San Diego swapmeet? And you're burning them for people?

It's come to this. I see how it is.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    haha...naw. i only sell bootlegs of you guys cd down in tijuana on the weekends next to the donkey painted like a zebra.

• Fair price ranges for old E-40 LPs e.g. Federal, Game Related, Mail Man, In A Major Way, etc? I see some expensive ass prices on these when I see them at all.

And on a side note - anyone have Mac Mall's "Illegal Business" on LP?

Federal = $40 range
    Mailman- No existie
    Hall Of Game $10

In A Major Way $25

Illegal Biz LP= existence still in question

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Federal = $40 range

if someone can get me federal for $40 PM me.

was there a jive pressing? or just the sick wid it?

• Federal = $40 range

if someone can get me federal for $40 PM me.

was there a jive pressing? or just the sick wid it?

I'll keep a look out...that dude Fattrax in Houston used to have quantity.

I've only seen the Green Sick Wid IT One, one disker...

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    12"s from Illegal Business:
    1. Sic Wit Tis/Pimp Shit
    2. Gots 2 Have It
    3. Ghetto Theme

And yep, fattrax is who I got my copy of Federal from.

• You forgot to include the "My Opinion" dubplate with the G-Man Stan remix brah

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    You forgot to include the "My Opinion" dubplate with the G-Man Stan remix brah

Who wants to go in with me on a bootleg 12" with My Opinion on one side and Cold Sweat on the other?

We could sell them for $100 a pop on eBay easily...at least a hundred of them or so...