Post pics of hot women.........(obviously NSFW)

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Forget record covers, just post pics of hot women!!!! This is my friend Darlene.

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    no offense, but shes busted!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    It's all good. To each his own playboy........different strokes for different folks. So go ahead and hit us with one of your HOT female friends, since you are THE MACK! Lmao.

• normally I'm more into blondes and latinas

But this girl is one hot ass heatrock!

You may know er as ms.freak-a-leak

Check this for more eyecandy

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Forget record covers, just post pics of hot women!!!! This is my friend Darlene.

themack, you need to get out more...that is a fine looking woman. She would wreck you on your best day, hommie.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    no offense, but shes busted!

let me back up the mack here. Her body may be fine, but she got some Horse lookin face!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Image back up evidence

not that this ol' cowbow wouldn't ride her....sorry DeeRock. Someone please take me to ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!!!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Mellysa Ford....

• http://genmay.net/showthread.php?t=562052&page=1&pp=15 = all the internet based teenage broads you'd ever need..

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    http://genmay.net/showthread.php?t=562052&page=1&pp=15 = all the internet based teenage broads you'd ever need..

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I think theMack and DocBeezy been sharing a pipe of the crack variety

• Rio. Going back in January!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    FREE is so BANGING

• if this thread is going to be NSFW lets make it really NSFW!

sturdy!!!!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    FREE is so BANGIN'[/b]

• i gotta say.. The Hook Up and I have completely diff. tastes in women. All them ladies look busted IMO

• different strokes for different folks....

sorry I missed ya when you came through memphis, I got my days mixed up...Daniel called and said yall were going to go eat somewhere, then he never called back...he is like that though...He will tell you about this dope record spot, say "I will call you when I go" then not call, go, come up and then floss his shit and say "man you should of gone!" He does this to Andrew on the regular...

you even think the first three are busted? I could see thinkin the thick ones are not everyones style, but those first three are mighty purty to me

• different strokes for different folks....

sorry I missed ya when you came through memphis, I got my days mixed up...Daniel called and said yall were going to go eat somewhere, then he never called back...he is like that though...He will tell you about this dope record spot, say "I will call you when I go" then not call, go, come up and then floss his shit and say "man you should of gone!" He does this to Andrew on the regular...

you even think the first three are busted? I could see thinkin the thick ones are not everyones style, but those first three are mighty purty to me

no biggie man... hopefully I can make it up there again sometime soon. Found a gang of rap records when i was there for cheap. Next time I come, I'll give you more of a heads up.

Generally, white girls don't do it for me. I'm weird like that though.

Anyone read the Vice mag Animals issue? There was a funny article in there about interracial mating, and they were like "its the opposite of inbreeding" or some shit. Funnys tuff

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i gotta say.. The Hook Up Legend and I have the same tastes in women. All them ladies look LOVELY IMO

• i gotta say.. The Hook Up Legend and I have the same tastes in women. All them ladies look LOVELY IMO

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• i gotta say, i am not feelin BPN's

(big pink nipples)

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i gotta say, i am not feelin BPN's

(big pink nipples)

Me neither....anymore

• see with me Big Brown Nipples freak me out...I once never called a girl back because she had Big Brownies, had to hit it from behind that night so I didnt have to see her tits...like I said before, it is like a Syl Johnson tune....

• see with me Big Brown Nipples freak me out...I once never called a girl back because she had Big Brownies, had to hit it from behind that night so I didnt have to see her tits...like I said before, it is like a Syl Johnson tune....

I'm down with the brown

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    y'all freaks

sike long live the NRR gravytrain!

pic collectros of the world, unite

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    if this thread is going to be NSFW lets make it really NSFW!

yeah thats good.

white, black, latin, whatever I dont care.

Just no horsefaced bitches.

• how do you find pictures of hot women on the internet with clothes on ?